Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if there's any thread here for UEFA Cup 2007/08 (at least I didn't find any :D), so I'm starting a new one. And don't tell me I should have just posted in the Loko in UEFA Cup thread from last year, I'm too superstitious for that :eek: :D

So, here it goes:

First round, 1st leg.

20 September 2007 20:00 (local time) - Messecentret - Herning

FC Midtjylland (Herning, Denmark) - FC Lokomotiv (Moscow, Russia) 1:3 :drunk:

Goals: Babatunde (sp?), 31 (1:0). Samedov, 61 (1:1). Bilyaletdinov, 69 (1:2). Sychev, 90+1 (1:3).

I'd missed about 15 minutes of the first half but judging by what I saw in the first half when I got home and turned the tv on, I didn't miss much. After the first half I was sure we'd lose :eek:. Dunno what guys were told in the half-time, but it surely worked :thmbup::D.
What a goal by Sychev btw :proud::star:

Well done guys :star: But could be better though. Too many yellow cards :wth:.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First round, second leg.

FC Lokomotiv (Moscow, Russia) - FC Midtjylland (Herning, Denmark) 2:0

Goals: Bilyaletdinov, 10. Maminov, 15.

Diniar scored a good goal, too bad I can't find the video yet.

And Loko get to the group stage :star:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Group B:
Panatinaikos (Greece)
Lokomotiv (Russia)
Athletico (Spain)
Copenhagen (Denmark)
Aberdeen (Scotland)

(not sure about the spelling of some teams names, as usual)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
You open the group phase with A.Madrid at home,big game.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Tough group. If the big-game Loko turn up then we can beat all of these teams. If not it'll just be 3 points from Aberdeen :D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Angle_eyes said:
Tough group. If the big-game Loko turn up then we can beat all of these teams. If not it'll just be 3 points from Aberdeen :D
I'm disappointed it's an away game for us :( I kinda hoped to see Aberdeen live in Moscow :sob:

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Aberdeen in Moscow would have been a much easier 3 points than going to Pittodrie too. But you're not missing any great entertainment from them :D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Infinity said:
I'm afraid this group isn't seem tough enough for our players... so they will play like in the match with Amkar :D
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of :( I'm still gonna try and go to the home matches though. Haven't been at the stadium for ages. I miss it :sob:
Are you going? :)

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Sure I'm :D Still the last home match of the season is in the 29th of November. Damn. :scared: I hope it won't be -30 :nervous: :D

Bytheway, whay don't you really visit matches? Don't have enough time or is that because we're in the middle of the table for all the season?

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Infinity said:
Sure I'm :D Still the last home match of the season is in the 29th of November. Damn. :scared: I hope it won't be -30 :nervous: :D
Lol yeah :scared::D But come on, we played in December as well, if I'm not mistaken :D Was it against Real Madrid? I'm not sure though :confused:
And I've been to the match against Monaco which we played in February I think :skull::D
Bytheway, whay don't you really visit matches? Don't have enough time or is that because we're in the middle of the table for all the season?
You don't really think so, do you? :cry: :) Most of the time there are two reasons - 1) I'm always at a fitness club (cos it's weekend and there are good classes there then); 2) I'm just too lazy to go to the stadium twice (first to get a ticket, then to the match). If I had a season card again, I'd be going a lot more often. I know these excuses are not really good enough though :eek:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Of course u'r right but I can't say that winter is my favorite time for visiting football matches. It's like going to Luzhniki - nobody wants but everyone must and everuone go :strong: :D

Damn. I tried to imagine myself preferring fitness club to football match and... I couldn't :wallbang: :D And what was the problem with getting the season card? As far as i know there's a possibility to get it in any time of the season :confused:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Infinity said:
Of course u'r right but I can't say that winter is my favorite time for visiting football matches. It's like going to Luzhniki - nobody wants but everyone must and everuone go :strong: :D
Exactly, who cares about the weather? :strong: I have a super-warm jacket for such occasions :shades::D
Damn. I tried to imagine myself preferring fitness club to football match and... I couldn't :wallbang: :D And what was the problem with getting the season card? As far as i know there's a possibility to get it in any time of the season :confused:
See, if I stay at home and watch it on tv till 16-00, then I can run to the fitness club and be in time for the 16-00 class :D. If I go to the stadium, I have to miss this class, and all classes after it :sob::D. So I can just hope that my "distant" support works for them even if I'm not at the stadium :angel::D

The problem was that I worked till 19-00 when they started selling it, and KB works till 19-00 as well. And I'm too greedy to get a season card in the middle of the season, especially knowing that I wouldn't go to half of the matches anyway :D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
... I'm still determined to go to the stadium next week to see the match against Atletico though. Are you going? :angel:

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Loko 3 - 3 Atletico

A point isn't a bad result considering the opponents, but it's annoying considering we were so close to winning :doh: Still, it's a point on the board and we should really destroy Aberdeen in the next match.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Angle_eyes said:
Loko 3 - 3 Atletico

A point isn't a bad result considering the opponents, but it's annoying considering we were so close to winning :doh: Still, it's a point on the board and we should really destroy Aberdeen in the next match.
Poor Scottish team.:cry: :pp

Btw i have a question if loko meets rangers in the eurocups will you be too upset if Loko wins?:confused:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Interesting match, I don't regret going :thmbup: It was good to be at the stadium again, and to discover that the supporters have actually made a lot of progress comparing with last year (unlike the team :D). The whole South finally sounded synchronized and flags are not only on South 4 :thmbup::D I might post some pics later if any of them turn out good :D.

As for the game itself, I liked most of it. The most amazing were the 5 minutes between 58' - 63' :D Too bad they just stopped playing in the end of the match :wallbang:

Group stage - 25 October 2007
18:45 CET (20:45 local time)
Lokomotiv Stadium - Moscow

Lokomotiv Moskva 3 - 3 Atlético

Loko: Bilyaletdinov 27, Odemwingie 61, 64
Atletico: Agüero 16, 85, Forlán 47

1 - 20 of 53 Posts