Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the jersey Nike designed for the WC 2006 in Germany.

We will now most likely wear it in the EC 2008 qualifiers.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
It must've taken them countless sleepless nights to come up with that design. Let me guess the secondary jersey would've been all white with the Turkish flag ?
ehehe. :D. classic post.

·
Administrator
24,861 Posts
beautiful, simple but very classy :thmbup:

the shorts are a bit too plain though imo...should have some white stripe on the side or something...

·
Administrator
24,861 Posts
i think the flag looks actually great, because it looks as if its waving against the wind

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Look they made it two sizes...One for Hakan Sukur and one for Basturk...:D

Thats the proof we all have been looking for, Hakan will still be an essential part of the squad in the upcomming qualifier...

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Starcraft said:
Look they made it two sizes...One for Hakan Sukur and one for Basturk...:D

Thats the proof we all have been looking for, Hakan will still be an essential part of the squad in the upcomming qualifier...
:howler:

·
Registered
159 Posts
buzyb said:
the circles were cool IMO. looked quite futuristic.
The circles sucked. These look better than the previous Nike kits but they're still kinda bland. I still prefer the Adidas kits that the NT wore at the World Cup. Those were pretty nice.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ugly Uniforms

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Those look like the generic kits that are put into games like Fifa2006 when the makers don't think the team is important enough to actually have their real kit...

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
I saw the Dutch jersey the other day. I must say I liked it a lot. It's a classical jersey with a modern touch. Maybe we can do the same thing in the future.

This jersey is just ridiculous. Take a blank red shirt and stick a simple Turkish emblem to it and your finished. Don't we have anyone here with a creative touch that can come up with something?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts