Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just opened this topic to ask if anyone has an idea about the next years kit.
Anybody has an idea how it will look?
My opinion is that this comemorativ one is BEAUTIFULL, even though it makes everybody in Romania think im a Rapid fan i always respond like : Ever heard of Arsenal, punk?
So, any news on the next seasons home & away kit?

·
Arsenal Fan
5,476 Posts
I really hope the away kit sticks with the yellow and black as i really love this seasons, best away kit i've seen on the arsenal. I think its obvious that the home kit will go back to the usual red and white which im also happy about, still made by nike etc. but it will be sponsored by Emirates. I'm gonna miss the big 02 sign, its so simplistic and beautiful on a football shirt.

·
Registered
877 Posts
oh man not looking good at all right now

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
yeah..doesnt look good...its look old ..very old indeed.. :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
I dont' think it's a real kit. First off, these pictures appeared around october. Secondly, you can see the pic is fake.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dosent really look as a 2006 kit to me :lala:
Well i guess Arsenal has'nt allready officially announced it yet.
I really think Nike is 100% the best in the world, the best material and the best marketing conditions are offered by them.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
DougCoglan said:
Red body, white sleeves. Who cares about the rest - god what a bunch of women, tell it to your manicurists...
think of the marketing potential man. ;)

i think we should have a cockerel firing out of a huge cannon on the front. :thumbsup:

·
Arsenal Fan
5,476 Posts
that pic isnt it, someones just put a flyemirates logo and edited pattern a bit, that will not be the shirt. but obviously it will be those colours and have that logo, although maybe just: Emirates

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
I love the colors, great combination, but isnt everything in arsenal great, eehhh except cygan who did kick C.ronaldo ass at higbury.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts