Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From calciomercato.com, a list of some of the biggest names in Serie A and in some of the other top European Leagues that will be available and/or of interest at the end of the season:

Defenders: Fernando Couto and Paolo Negro (Lazio), Dellas (Roma), Falcone (Bologna), Pancaro (Milan). Outside Italy: Campbell (Arsenal), Kuffour (B. Munich), Placente (Leverkusen), Friedrich (Hertha Berlin, German Nat. team), Givet (Monaco, French Nat. team)

Midfielders: Locatelli (Bologna), Taddei (Siena), Giannichedda (Lazio), Binotto and Amoroso (Bologna), Corini (Palermo), Serginho (Milan), Damiano Zenoni (Atalanta). Outside Italy: Solari and Celades (R. Madrid), Ponte (Leverkusen), Ze Roberto (B. Munich), Van Bommel (PSV).

Forwards: Tore Andre Flo (Siena), Amoruso (Messina), Di Napoli (Messina), Delvecchio (Roma), Chiesa (Siena). Outside Italy: Marcio Amoroso (Malaga, ex Parma, Udinese), Shabani Nonda (Monaco), Iversen (Norway, nat. team).

So care to express interest in any of the above? :smileani:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Any one of Kuffour, Taddei, Amoroso(Bologna), or Ze Roberto would be fantastic. DV and Dellas are probably on their way out then i guess.. :depress:

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Arne Friedrich of Hertha has already extended his contract 2 weeks ago.

Sol Campell also expressed his will to commit to Arsenal a little longer i think.

We should try to keep Dellas.Just look at how many injured players we're having at the mmoment, and to invest in a good bench always pays off.

Maybe Solari and Taddei.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
De Rossi confident in Totti and Cassano staying with Roma

The young Italian talent is confident that the two star players will remain with Roma despite all the transfer speculations surrounding them.
However, Daniele De Rossi fears that other good players might be leaving the club sooner or later.

“I fear that a good player will leave. But the feeling I have is that both Totti and Cassano will remain here for a long time. The fear is that players such as Pelizzoli and Montella might leave.”

In recent weeks, Totti and Cassano have been strongly linked to a move to Real Madrid and many pundits expect them to leave Rome at the end of the season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts