May 27- Ireland [A] 19:45 GMT
August 10-15- Croatia [A] 20:45 EET

Germany 2006 FIFA World Cup Qualifyers
August 18- Finland [H]
September 4- Macedonia [H]
September 8- Andorra [A]
October 9- Czech Rep. [A]
November 17- Armenia [A]

More friendly games will be scheduled in between the World Cup games.

Definitely looking forward to the World Cup Qualifying games...Hopefuly I will have a satelite dish by then....
A flux capacitor with a dililithium chamber will enhance my reception.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: 2004 NT Calendar

Marius said:
Definitely looking forward to the World Cup Qualifying games...Hopefuly I will have a satelite dish by then....
A flux capacitor with a dililithium chamber will enhance my reception.....:thumbsup:
I want to get one too. Is there any way I could get Romania 1 (legally/ illegally I don't care) to England? How much do you think it would cost?

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I asked a guy, the sattelite would be about £500 including the flux capacitor and shit to get Romania 1.

However you need a guy who knows what he's doing because TVR cover up the TVR1 reception outside Romania pretty well. That might cost you.

All this just to see NT games is a bit much I think when you see the highlights half an hour later online anyway. TVRi is easy to get but they show games on tape-delay if you're willing to cover your ears for about an hour before the game.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Raven said:
I asked a guy, the sattelite would be about £500 including the flux capacitor and shit to get Romania 1.

However you need a guy who knows what he's doing because TVR cover up the TVR1 reception outside Romania pretty well. That might cost you.

All this just to see NT games is a bit much I think when you see the highlights half an hour later online anyway. TVRi is easy to get but they show games on tape-delay if you're willing to cover your ears for about an hour before the game.
damn that is costly...TVRi might be cool, I'd still watch the game after knowing the score, how much does that cost?

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
About £300-500 for the dish and simple sattelite.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well in Sweden its free. You just need the equipment and you get all the foreign [international] channels you want.

·
Registered
918 Posts
DacoRoman said:
Thanks for the info. How much dough per month?
Here in US, I paid 275 for the Dish and receiver. TVRi programming is free. I got it from globecast. Everyonce in a while they will have a special selling it for like 225 or something.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Right now GlobeCast is selling it for 199 plus tax and shipping. In addition to TVRi which is free, you can also subsibe to:

Romanian Satellite TV Channel 1 - which shows Antena 1 & Prima TV

Romanian Satellite TV Channel 2 - which shows Realitatea TV & Etno

Romanian Satellite TV Channel 3 - which shows PRO TV

the pricing is

- One channel US$ 19.99
- Two channels: US$ 30.99
- All Three channels: US$ 36.99

Side Note: Keep in mind that globecast does not have the greatest customer service out there. I bought my system from them and when I lost my smart card, i called them so see if i can buy a new one from them. Guess what?!!! They had no record of me buying a system from them. :eekani: :groan:

For TVRi i don't need a smart card. But I wanted to get a smart card because i was interested in ordering some of the Romanian channels. They told me that I would need to buy a new receiver to get a smart card. So i said: Kiss my :ass:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Thanks a lot for the info guys, I really appreciate it. So will TVRi show all of the qualifers, albeit delayed? And lastly, how large is this dish? Does TVRi show Divizia A as well?

·
Registered
918 Posts
DacoRoman said:
Thanks a lot for the info guys, I really appreciate it. So will TVRi show all of the qualifers, albeit delayed? And lastly, how large is this dish? Does TVRi show Divizia A as well?
Yea, they show most of the National team games on 2-3 hour tape delay. They might not show a meaningless game like against Andorra, but they show most games. TVRi usually also show 1 or 2 games every weekend from Divizia A, and they are "Live". I'm watching Dinamo-Steaua right now. The dish is pretty small. It's oval and it's about 36 inches in legth.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Steaua played good the first half, while Diname played better in the second half. A very inspired substitution by Zenga, with Cristea scoring about 10 second after stepping on the pitch. Good win for Steaua, they really needed this win after losing to Rapid.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Gonzo77 said:
Yea, they show most of the National team games on 2-3 hour tape delay. They might not show a meaningless game like against Andorra, but they show most games. TVRi usually also show 1 or 2 games every weekend from Divizia A, and they are "Live". I'm watching Dinamo-Steaua right now. The dish is pretty small. It's oval and it's about 36 inches in legth.

sweet, sounds good, thanks again

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Do you guys know where I can get an official Steaua jersey? I've already got a Lotto Dinamo jersey I bought from the Lotto Dinamo shop at Dinamo's stadium when I was there in late May! As you can see I'm a neutral :)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DacoRoman said:
Do you guys know where I can get an official Steaua jersey? I've already got a Lotto Dinamo jersey I bought from the Lotto Dinamo shop at Dinamo's stadium when I was there in late May! As you can see I'm a neutral :)
I think most of us are.

Try the Nike Steaua shop at Steaua's stadium. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Raven said:
I think most of us are.

Try the Nike Steaua shop at Steaua's stadium. :tongue:
haha, well actually I did go to the Steaua shop, it was somewhere in "Centru", and they didn't have any Nike Steaua shirts, just some bogus ones :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts