Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 671 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the transfer period for 2003/04 has been long over, all the new information is going for the next season.

Hapoel Tel Aviv: Signed Zeev Haimovich from Hapoel Raanana. Haimovich grew up in Hapoel Tel Aviv's youth club and is marked as a top future cetral defender.

Maccabi Tel Aviv: Signed Ghanian Ibrahim Ndala who currently plays for their youth club, tends to loan him to another club for the next season to gain experience. Victor Babayaro is so far impressive in training and might be signed.

Tal Ben Haim: On target by 3 teams: Hapoel Tel Aviv, Maccabi Haifa and Beitar Jerusalem, as well as by his current club Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Maccabi Haifa: As it seems, Walid Badir will not continue with the club. Nigerian Nicolaus Ogabuna (brother of Zito from Hapoel Tel Aviv) is on trials with the club for next season.

Hapoel Beer Sheva: Eli Gutman will continue coaching the club for another season. Walid Badir and Ishmael Addo are on target.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Would Whalid Badir be target to Europe by any chance?

He has in the past...and i think a Swiss team or even Austrian might suite him!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Here's what I just posted in the Liverpool forum:

According to some sources in the Israeli Media (YNET, Sport 5) Liverpool could be after Yossi Benayoun. Apparently some scouts were sent to watch him in action against Real Madrid 2 weeks ago (1-1, he scored) and they were pretty impressed with him. It's said they'll recommend whoever the manager is next season to sign him up, Liverpool are yet to make an official offer, although according to another rumour Racing already declined an offer from Liverpool earlier this season.

He could fit very well into the creative midfielder role in Liverpool IMO, and as a (suffering) Liverpool supporter I would sure love to see him playing for us. :)

Of course it could be another 'cucumber' (aka false rumour)...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Carpe Noctem said:
I thought melefafon was "melon"
I thought Melon was 'petrozilia' :confused:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Couple of rumours....

Eyal Berkovic stated to Tal Ben Haim that Portsmouth is intrested to sign him without a trials. Seems that Berkovic has putten the good word with his friend and he might end up in England, if Portsmouth manage to stay in the EPL and not get relegated.

Other teams are intrested in Ben Haim...including some teams in England like the Blackburn Rovers, in Spain and in Germany.

Idan Tal is rumoured with middlesborogh. Seems they are intrested in him for next season. Im not sure of the full details....

anyone know?

·
Registered
497 Posts
just that the haaretz article said Steve McLaren is looking for a replacement for winger Boudewijn Zenden who is set to leave next year.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
The Daily SUn in the UK published a report of rumors and trade in there daily newspaper..... Tal Ben Haim and Idan Tal name were featured....

Have a look folks....

The Daily Sun

MIDDLESBROUGH boss Steve McClaren is keeping tabs on Maccabi Haifa’s former Everton winger Idan Tal, 29.

:star:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hrevivo said:
The only problem with the Daily Sun is that it is a tabloid, and tabloids reports are 99.9% bullshit.
I take the 0.01% of truth :D

·
Registered
784 Posts
I've seen a couple of games of Idan Tal whith the NT.
He is not a winger.
Furthermore, he didn't made a great impact with Everton in the Premiership.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I agree, but maybe McLaren remembers the screamer of a volley Tal unleashed on Boro while in one of his few notable performances for everton that year.

Also I read that the greek press yesterday reported that Olympiakos is considring takin Dror Kashtan as their coach for next season. quite comical if you ask me, althought i am 90% sure this wont materialize.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Carpe Noctem said:
I agree, but maybe McLaren remembers the screamer of a volley Tal unleashed on Boro while in one of his few notable performances for everton that year.

Also I read that the greek press yesterday reported that Olympiakos is considring takin Dror Kashtan as their coach for next season. quite comical if you ask me, althought i am 90% sure this wont materialize.
It might!

The success of Pathanikos with Shum proved to be effective. If an Israeli coach can get a greek team to high standards...think of what a great coach like Kashtan can do?

If he will go, i hope he brings some israelis along with him :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Yossi Benayoun Bound for Liverpool???

I heard that the club management want to get Benayoun in Liverpool next season...regardless if there coach stays or not. The Team is really seeking the player and have sent scouts to check him up in Spain and returned to the Uk with promising results....

Racing Santander wants 12 million from Benayoun.. Liverpool says 6.5 Million...so lets wait till the summer, till both parties draw a conclusion...

Benyayoun to liverpool?!?!?!?!?
The 3rd Israeli to play in the luxurious Liverpool team :D
What'da ya know :D

Raanan must be happy about this! :tongue:

·
Registered
497 Posts
There was also a haaretz blurb about Tal rejoining his old outfit everton, which seems a little unlikely, but that brings his tally of interested clubs to 2 including Boro

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Carpe Noctem said:
There was also a haaretz blurb about Tal rejoining his old outfit everton, which seems a little unlikely, but that brings his tally of interested clubs to 2 including Boro
It could happen....
Some Scouts from Everton went to see him in Haifa and said he improved...

so i don't see a problem with them buying him...

we gotta make a list off all the players who will be bound for europe this summer/next season! :D

1 - 20 of 671 Posts