Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try to give a brief description of all the goals as a reminder :cool:

Don't flame me if i missed a nice goal or a described it wrong :crybaby:

1) Zidane's "Final" Goal (i like saying that! :D ). If you haven't seen this yet, you are in the wrong forum :D

2) Figo's brilliant curving free-kick away to Roma, in the opening CL game.

3) Raul's blast against Barca, in the CL Semi final second leg. A powerful shot from outside the area that just rocketted in the top right corner.

4) Zidane's goal against Depor in La Liga. The "slippery feet" magic, where he dribbled by the same defender twice in the space of meters and stuck the ball with his left past Molina.

5) Raul, in the same match, managing to control the ball amazingly despite being pressured by 3 defenders and finishing it with his right.

6) Portillo against PAOK, in the CL group phase 2, on his debut. A powerful left footed shot from about 30 meters.

7) Raul against Anderlecht in the CL group phase 1, a one look, first touch chip that left the keeper standing.

If ive missed one, forgive me :embarass: I am trying to get these polls finished before the WC.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Haven't voted yet.. i'm still not sure on who to pick.. its definitely between Zidane's 'final' ;) goal and Raul's goal vs. barca.. hmm..

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Some great goals there. :D

Theres only 1 winner for me... Zidane's goal in the CL final.

2 main reasons behind my decision, the importance of that goal and it was technically the most difficult/brilliant of the lot.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I voted for Zidane's "Final" goal....

It was simply a breathtaking strike that had all the right elements of making is an abseloute classic, something people will talk about for years! :happy:

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
this one is tough. My favourites are Rauls vs. Depor, Zidanes vs. Depor, Zidanes vs. Bayer, Portillos vs. Pana and Rauls vs. Anderlecht. Naturally Zidanes 'final' goal deserves to be goal of the year and I'd probably voted for that when I wouldnt have seen Rauls genious strike live vs. Anderlecht. A beauty and #700. Just emotionally. ;)

·
Registered
721 Posts
I voted...

well, blank! :D

It`s just so many important and beatiful goals :proud:

Zidanes goal in the final, the most important

Raúls strike vs Barca, his first in god knows how long...

And what about those Depor goals, eyh? I love that game, because that`s when we showed the whole world how great Real Madrid can be. Goals of the year in la liga, all three!

Raúls majestic chip vs Anderlecht, the 700th cl goal for Madrid!

I still can`t decide....

Here are some other goals for us to remember though:

We don`t want to be reminded about the match against Las Palmas (away that is ;), but Zidane scored on a magnificent freekick in that match.

I also like Maccas goal away to Anderlecht, Solari and Guti at home to Sparta, Hierros third against Zaragoza and Raúl vs Espanyol.

·
Registered
619 Posts
It was tough man

But I voted for zidane’s goal in the final

Touch of magic and remember it was with his left foot

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I voted for Portillo. :tongue: With other goals, we sort of expected the quality in the finish of the goal. So comparatively, for a young rookie in his debut top level match to strike such a goal to compete with players like Zizou and Raul, its got to be OUR goal of the year!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.