Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Is TEKA no longer Real Madrids' sponsor? I must say the shirts look Ok, but I like last season much better. The colors are OK, I guess. We'll get used to it. It can't get better every year you know;)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, that's the jersey I was refering to Anelka.

Labas- I'm on a Real mailing list and someone said that Teka's deal ran out. They also said that latinsoccer.com was now a big sponsor. The first part seems valid, the second seems kinda bogus and I can't confirm that at all.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Ehm! The "merchendise" shirts dontt have TEKA at them, at least not the ones (official Replica Adidas) i have.

I really dont know about Teka, i kind of have gotten used to the logo...Anything else would be horrible i guess.

Well, only the future can tell : )

Real&Barcafan

·
International
6,519 Posts
I like this shirt, it is much better than last year one :)

And is lucky shirt too :>>

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
R&B- I have two "official" Adidas replicas and both have the Teka logo on them. That's odd.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
*sigh* it's not the first time and it won't be the last I'm afraid.... :eek:

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Pablo: are you positve they are 100% official replicas?
Where do you live-spain? Maybe its diffrent there.
I bought mine in sweden and it has no Teka. The other one was mailordered by some internet dealer. No Teka. And official letters at the back too! (#6 Redondo and #3 Carlos of course.....)
Also, i have maybe 3 copied shirts where one is Kelmes old shirt (it looks EXACTLY like the ones Malaga have now???)

Real&Barcafan

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, I have one of them in my hands now (btw I live in France but bought it in Spain)

It's from 2years ago. dark blue with Teka across the front and the RMFC patch on the left breast.

On the lower right of the shirt there is an adidas patch with the RMFC logo and Adidas logo and it says official replica.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't know but they are probably just as expensive!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
u ain't been screwed pablo!

All OFFICIAL adidas replica shirts are exactly the same as the ones the players wear...although only replicas obviously. I have 96/97 champions year shirt with offical suker on the back (bought in England), my mate has 94/95(bought in England), i have the **** shirt from '98 for the champions league final (bought in spain) and i have the light blue away shirt for this year (bought in england). Also my mate has this year's white home shirt (bought in england) and champions league black shirt (bought in spain). All of them have teka on the front. So there :)

Chris

1 - 20 of 35 Posts