Xtratime Community banner

How do you want to vote for our End of Season Awards?

• A separate poll like this for each category?

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • One thread with all the categories where you just include all your votes in your reply post?

Votes: 7 43.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to leave the actual end-of-season awards thread until after the United game but first I just want to gauge your opinion on how we should actually do it.

Do you want to decide by way of a separate poll for each question?

or

Do you want one thread with all the categories in it, where you just respond with a post containing all of your votes?

This poll will be open until after the Man Utd match on Wednesday evening when I will post the voting details based on the result of this poll.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I thonk we should have seperate polls for each categorie.
Like, Best goal
Best arsenal player
Worst moment
Best moment etc...............

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
yeh seperate polls, is heaps better....

(may as well do it now Gareth, becaue your opinions could change after you LOSE to united ;) )

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
serperate
so we can talk about it in detial without getting mixed up
it will make the forum look messy
but there isnt much news during the off season apart from trades

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I'm thinking of only one thread with all the categories in it instead of various polls which might make the forum look messy. One thread where everyone can name the category and their choices.

·
Registered
84 Posts
One thread for the poll with all questions. We pretty much discuss the questions elsewhere on the board anyway!

BB

And after, you have to say 'Oh what a lovely tea party'

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
One thread in my opinion....
Other wise it would mess up the forum... :mad:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK...

I am going to do separate polls for each category, but I'm going to post them one at a time. Each will remain open for 4 days, and after that it will be closed and the winner announced.

The categories are:

*Player of the Season - Who has been our most consistent and effective performer this year?

*Performance of the Season - Which game stands out for our most scintillating, devastating performance?

*Goal of the Season - We already had a debate on this but which is our finest strike of 01/02?

*Most Improved Player - Whose performances have improved the most over the last 12 months?

*Best Opposition Player - Who troubled us most?

*Worst Performance of the Season - Which game left you thinking 'I can't take any more of this..'

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.