Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all the leagues are ending everywhere in europe.
who is for you the best player of the year ?

classify them according to their position :

- goalkeepers
- left backs
- right backs
- central defenders
- defensive midfielders
- midfielders
- offensive midfielders (wingers and centre)
- strikers
- (shadow) attackers

-------------------------------

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- Kezman
- ?

:angel:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I haven't seen much of our players around Europe this season but I'll put down which players that I think have did well this season.

First of all, I have seen Jevric play a couple of times in which he has impressed me alot and made quite a few fine saves including the match against Brazil where he was outstanding. We have finally got a good goalkeeper but in my opinion they selected him a year and a half too late as half the goals we conceded in the qualifiers were down to goal keeping errors especially that blooper that Radakovic the clown made against Russia, I mean that was pathetic. The one that cost us the play off place was the Sasa Ilic one in Belgrade where Russia beat us.

Dejan Stankovic has been probably the best player in Lazio this season scoring great goals and showing brilliant performances. I don't have a clue why he did not play in almost all the qualifiers and when he did, that idiot Djoric played him up front.

And finally Mateja Kezman has another good season at PSV and altough not as good as his first has still been playing well and I think he will soon move to a bigger club and hopefully will be in the first team.

Well there are my thoughts on the palyers I have seen this season and I am welcome to any feedback.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Put them wherever you want, but here are the ones that deserve mentioning this year:

Jevric
Krstajic
Dzodic
Markovic
Ivic
Lazovic
Stankovic
Djordjevic
Kezman

That's about all I can think of really..:)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Predrag Djordjevic the best!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GK ---

jevric

Defense ---