Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clicky here.

Yeah, I realise this is pretty shameless self promotion, but Styg said he wouldn't mind. And I am taking advantage of those special priviledges I earned that time I caught Boyo doing something in that car that one time. Plus, we all have to start somewhere. Honestly, it's a less boring blog than Arfy's. ;)

But yeah, feedback appreciated. Also I'll probably change the title of this and bump it when I add something new.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
David Batty is hampered by being about as cool as getting caught wanking to anime.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Surprised you left out Quique Flores.

"Jou make a big mistake when you leave me off jour list señor."

And Jose Pinto looks like he just stepped off the set of a 1970's Bond movie.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QQF and Mourinho will have to wait for some other list, potential bond villains for sure.

Pinto? Extra who gets kicked a couple of times by Chuck Norris at best.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Yeah, Quique should have been there..

Either way it's pretty badass, especially in a Croatia team where everyone else looks pretty sensible (apart from Vedran Corluka, obviously) :howler: :thumbsup: :proud:

Good stuff..

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,913 Posts
Great read rob :howler:

You def. missed on QQF and a few more:

Xerxes from 300?

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
I think you definitely need a touch of Portuguese mafia aka the 90's Golden Generation...

They are (clockwise)...Paulo Sousa, Fernando Couto, Vítor Baía, Rui Costa, João Pinto.​

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd be worried about buying a used car radio off those guys, but I wouldn't exactly be fearing for my life.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I can't say Anderson strikes me as even vaguely villainous.

He's the kid with a troubled background, but a heart of gold, who is taught to believe in himself by an elderly Scot, and eventually told "you're the man now dog".

Theo Huxtable with dreadlocks.

From United it's Rio that to me has always looked like he'd knife you in an alley somewhere just for your packet of smokes and your fake Rolex.

·
Registered
56,347 Posts
not a bad ass but thuram could have played malcom X

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
I read this last night. Geniunely laughed out loud on a number of occasions.

This line about Alexi Lalas was just tremendous:

That and the world cup pre-match handshakes which I imagine must have been a bit "hello", "hello", "hello", "that's weird" (Cobi Jones), "hello", "****!" , "hello"...
:howler:

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
i'm shocked stig tofting isn't in top 5.

nice read though....

ps you gotta some escape plan in case cracked.com decides to sue for blatant rip off, rob?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts