Xtratime Community banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
well the positive from the fiorentina game was that we didn't lose, but we were generally pretty poor with low possession and few chances created. Pezzella had a good game and Osorio looked decent.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
A lot of our players involvement in internationals, which is good. We definitely need Osorio to be our first choice centre back.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
just tuned in and of course we are 3-0 down already at Roma, what a joke. I'm so bored of how awful we are, we will be relegated at this rate.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Liverani it seems is just not really a Serie A coach. How much 'time' are we gonna give him?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I would re-hire D'Aversa and get some stability back. Or maybe Donadoni or Guidolin are available?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Oh what a surprise that we're losing to Roma. I would never have expected anything like this!

Yes, the sarcasm is strong.....🤬🤬

·
Registered
184 Posts
Really boring game, what happened to the offense? It did well in early match like against Inter, but suddenly collapsed.

通过我的 MI 9 Transparent Edition 上的 Tapatalk发言

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Losing against Roma is not the issue per se (they are strong this year), but is the fact we created nothing going forward and seem completely disorganised in defence. We don't have a philosophy of play, simple as that.

We should be getting results against Cosenza, Genoa and Benevento. I think I will be especially angry if we lose against Genoa.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Comment I read somewhere on how Parma have now conceded only one goal less than Lece last year - the team Liverani took down to Serie B in case anyone wonders about the comparison....

You can't throw the defence to the wind and not even create up front... THAT is what's shocking - the clock is ticking on Liverani and (other things allowing) he'll be lucky to see the New Year on these performances.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Inglese and Cornelius really need to get sharper, we need their quality in the league. Encouraging play from Brunetta in the Coppa Italia match happening right now

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Inglese and Cornelius really need to get sharper, we need their quality in the league. Encouraging play from Brunetta in the Coppa Italia match happening right now
Another thing for Liverani to sort out.... Seems the defence are off and the attack as well.... He's the manager - it's down to him to sort. Personally I'd start from the back... We need to stop leaking so many goals.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts