Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
0-2. Sack Liverani, he has ruined the club. Why the **** did we hire him?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
2-2 FT. Bad performance in the 1st half. Bad defending overall.
I feel paying short passes from the back still carry more detriment than advantage. All those mispasses reminds me of Indonesian league.
Though, tbf we were better after switching to 4-3-3 and if it wasn't because a great performance from the GK Provedel, we could've score more

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yesterday Italiano wins, the centre midfielder got lost and the 2 wings suffer as well with both hesitation from Kurtic and Hernani. So we were not pressing, but to be pressed. Liverani needs to rotate the team and found a way out of current situation.

通过我的 MI 9 Transparent Edition 上的 Tapatalk发言

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
This season is a mess..... Between the change of manager and so style, and losing players with abandon to C-19 Lord only knows what is going on....

That said - if we're a "safe" mid table squad we should be beating La Spezia. It's going to be a long season (and not just because I expect it will get suspended again due to C-19 before the year is out).

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I think was said somewhere in the coverage of the game, but Liverani's approach reminds of me that horrific Pasquale Marino season where the team has no idea what to do

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm so pissed because everybody sees that we can't play 4-3-1-2.. But still, he continues. He needs to be fired. I can't stand this shit.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
3-1 win against Pescara in the Coppa Italian, 2 goals from Karamoh, 1 from Adorante

Debuts for Valenti, Balogh and Caviglia and Artistico

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Ha! Didn't even know we were playing, good to see a win...

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
We've frustrated them, Barella got a booking in the 1st half. We're lucky this 'Inter B' doesnt play very well. No Lukaku, they missed a couple of chance.

We still sucked at playing from the back. Few mispass from Gagliolo.

Update 61' 0-2. Gervinho again. What a player you love to hate

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
2-2 FT, an added time equalizer from an indirect freekick. I guess that's a fair result. We need a lot of work defending set pieces.

a lackluster Inter really, uncoordinated, blunt at the front, lapse at the back.

We still need a lot of work on the attack buildup. Playing short from the back and then what? We struggled escaping Inter's press, it's either giving the ball back to Sepe, or an eventual mispass, or Pezzella inviting foul.
Grassi worked hard and played well as a makeshift wingback, defensively at least, as he wasn't pushing up so much. Balogh Serie A debut was a tough one, still a lot to learn, but there are glimpses of first touches and passing of a ball playing defender. Hernani didn't play too well but made a great assist for the 1st goal. Inglese got 45 minutes and looked quite lively.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
pretty lucky draw with Inter and they should have had a penalty at the end,

I'm not sure if I am seeing this 'new football philosophy' coming together, although appreciate the covid and injury difficulties.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Would not have dreamed of taking a point back on our form so see that in a positive light. With everything getting some players back and some of the new signings getting to play seems another positive so we'll see how we go.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts