Registered
816 Posts
No zirkzee? Thought he came here to play as much possible, played more @ bayern

Verstuurd vanaf mijn AC2003 met Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Well we threw away that Udinese game, 2-2. We played well at times but it's the result that counts.

Serie B.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Baffling substitutions by D'Aversa - why take off Hernani, Karamoh and Mihaila who were having good games?

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #205 (Edited)
Kucka as captain is good at least, the one ray of light this season.

Apparently Gervinho and Kurtic were in the stands for disciplinary measures.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Only checked in after the game - I was surprised we scored two goals.... less so we conceded two. That said from reading around - sounds like the referee and VAR had an AWFUL game, with quotes of "Three penalties to Parma having been missed".

It's a start but the moments are not with us... if we'd won their would be more optimism, enthusiasm.... We need to build a positive mentality, where the players believe they can win....

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Incredibly demoralising, we seem to just give up with defending at the 70th minute mark. Our defence is beyond awful and I wonder if players like Alves have caused problems in the dressing room. I wonder how many points Gagliolo has singlehandedly lost us this season.

Inter, Fiorentina, Roma coming up - 🙄

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Would be the height of irony to actually get points against Inter and Roma and still be throwing points away against teams we should be beating. I'm thinking about a season for Serie B again as a given. Time to consider who stays and leaves, should D'Aversa be the manager next year etc....

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Here are the remaining games. I can't see us picking up more than 6 or 7 points from these games given the state of the team. No way are we going to get anything against Juventus, Milan, Inter etc.

Inter (H)
Fiorentina (A)
Roma (H)
Genoa (H)
Benevento (A)
Milan (H)
Cagliari (A)
Juventus (A)
Crotone (H)
Torino (A)
Atalanta (A)
Lazio (A)
Sassuolo (H)
Sampdoria (A)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
lol, we don't have any fit strikers for Inter.
This is one of the things that continues to infuriate me - we seem to buy some but then no one is fit, it's insane. The injuries we're having this season (no excuse) just seem to be a sign of poor preparation, a lack of depth meaning not fit players are playing till they are REALLY injured.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
This is one of the things that continues to infuriate me - we seem to buy some but then no one is fit, it's insane. The injuries we're having this season (no excuse) just seem to be a sign of poor preparation, a lack of depth meaning not fit players are playing till they are REALLY injured.
100%. How is it acceptable that we have a situation where we likely have no fit strikers for the game against Inter tomorrow?

I also can't help but feel we got a bit screwed by Napoli with the Sepe, Grassi and Inglese deals who knew who they were offloading.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Parma looking good so far. I don't have any misconceptions about how this might still end but the team looks alive.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
100%. How is it acceptable that we have a situation where we likely have no fit strikers for the game against Inter tomorrow?

I also can't help but feel we got a bit screwed by Napoli with the Sepe, Grassi and Inglese deals who knew who they were offloading.
Grassi was always a gamble, I didn't see the extent of Inglese's problems coming, but yeah, that has been an expensive dud so far.

I'm not sure why you are upset about Sepe though, he's been great for us.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Grassi was always a gamble, I didn't see the extent of Inglese's problems coming, but yeah, that has been an expensive dud so far.

I'm not sure why you are upset about Sepe though, he's been great for us.
Errors from Gagliolo and Sepe lost us the game tonight. Absolute garbage. We haven't won in 15 rounds.

We played well today and if we weren't 19th I'd be happy with the performance, but given our situation, playing a good game is pointless unless we pick up points.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Errors from Gagliolo and Sepe lost us the game tonight. Absolute garbage. We haven't won in 15 rounds.
The whole team has been shit this whole season. I don't think Sepe is a main culprit of the trouble we're in.

Anyway, best performance from Parma I've seen in a long time. I don't know if the Inter game was the one to expect big results from, but we had more posession, more passes and better pass accuracy. I still doubt it's enough to actually dig ourselves out of the hole we're in.

201 - 220 of 251 Posts