Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the game is in just 3 days, and we still dont have a thread about it

so, inter is playing in delle alpi
it wont be easy. and i think we should start with Cruz for sure :D

·
Registered
60,513 Posts
Why the spaces ? :pp

I don't know about today's game as I didn't get the chance to watch it (will do later) but Juve didn't impress me at all. They scored five goals yes, but that's thanks to Zlatan's brilliance and Lecce's shambolic defending. Even school boys don't defend that badly, gees.

Martins is a must in this game, Juve's backline is quite slow and pace will trouble em.

P.S. No need for stupid BBilan fans coming here and saying "Forza Inter" or some similar shit. We don't need your pathetic support.

btw, what a magnificent cross by our very own PASQUALE :star: COZZA !!! :happy:

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
I am really confident for this match. Seriously we have dominated every single match we have played in this season. Juve played shocking defensively, what happen is the Cannavaro - Thuram partnership falling apart. As for Zlatan im scared, he is playing good football as always.

Come sub-d a bit early for this thread :tongue: , LOL.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
P.S. No need for stupid BBilan fans coming here and saying "Forza Inter" or some similar shit. We don't need your pathetic support.
Of course, because Inter will NEVER win Juventus in Delle Alpi and Inter don't like to win because Inter likes that Juventus wins the Serie A.

A Milan favour? NEVER, I don't expect ANYTHING from your team, Milan only depends on itself to try to win this Serie A.

Milan - Chievo IS the important match, the others are restless :yuck:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
sub-d you wanna change that to 20/04? The game is in 3 days not a month :D

Smoje said:
Of course, because Inter will NEVER win Juventus in Delle Alpi and Inter don't like to win because Inter likes that Juventus wins the Serie A.
Are you suffering from Amnesia? :googly:

Last season Juve 1-3 Inter. Yes! In Delle Alpi! :ass:

·
Registered
60,513 Posts
Smoje said:
So you believe that we'll just bend over and allow Juve an easy win ? If so then you know nothing about Italian football mate. Juve are favourites as they're at home and have a bigger incentive than ours, but we'll give them a run for their money.

What I said was targeted at Milan fans, based on past experiences (last season.)

Bottom line, don't "FORZA INTER" us, thanks but no thanks. :)

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Smoje said:

A Milan favour? NEVER, I don't expect ANYTHING from your team, Milan only depends on itself to try to win this Serie A.

Milan - Chievo IS the important match, the others are restless :yuck:
Check your record books, because I think we did last year and I believe 3-1 was the final score.

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
Smoje think about it Delle Alpi isnt really much of a home ground for Juve, it only has about 2,000 fans each match cheering on Juve. What type of atmosphere and advantage is that? Its like having a match behind closed doors.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
how its awful
u milan fan u were asked not to come why da heck are u here?

FORZA INTER
never mind that i said lets loose to juve
sienna crushed the poooooor team,cause they didnt pay any money to sienna,thats what happens when u dont buy games ac bbbbbiilan :finger: :fero:

forza inter milano
forza chievo verona

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I hope that we tie or if we win, that MIlan loses

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Razman said:
sub-d you wanna change that to 20/04? The game is
is it possible to change the name of the thread ?
i think only FM can do that

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Firdaus will be here in 6 hours or so, he will do it

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
sub-d said:
is it possible to change the name of the thread ?
i think only FM can do that
Of course you can.. Just go to the first post in your thread and edit the Title.

EDIT: Oops seems you cant! Firdaus!! :nervous:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
vlepnat said:
Seriously we have dominated every single match we have played in this season.
Well... you didn't dominate Inter 2 - 2 Juventus. Rather, you came back from the dead after having been completely contained until Vieri's goal.

vlepnat said:
Juve played shocking defensively, what happen is the Cannavaro - Thuram partnership falling apart. As for Zlatan im scared, he is playing good football as always.
Our defence certainly hasn't been up to scratch lately... but when you look at the entire season, it's hardly something INTER fans of all can hold against us. Todays game.... I think you should remember that we played midweek and had a huge disappointment. Also that our fundamental player in midfield - Emerson - wasn't there.
Moreveor, as lousy as Lecce's defence is, they always attack, and have scored goals against almost everyone.

In any case - looks like an open game. Hopefully our motivation, which ought to be bigger than Inter's, will do the trick.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
sub-d said:
the game is in just 3 days, and we still dont have a thread about it

so, inter is playing in delle alpi
it wont be easy. and i think we should start with Cruz for sure :D
why cruz?? Sorry I just don't understand why. Does he have a good record away?Or against Juve? Or do you just like him??

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Umarnino said:
why cruz?? Sorry I just don't understand why. Does he have a good record away?Or against Juve? Or do you just like him??
Yes he has a good record against them lately but since Vieri isn't fully fit and Adriano and Recoba still out I guess we have to field Cruz-Martins partnership.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Glen said:
Well... you didn't dominate Inter 2 - 2 Juventus. Rather, you came back from the dead after having been completely contained until Vieri's goal.
what do u mean contained ? are u saying u guys outplayed us :dielaugh: u sure did with that classy goal :sweeteye:

1 - 20 of 310 Posts