·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i go to site searching for transfer news
as always :)
and i find this
1-hussian will come to if he manage to got
EU passport(it is look like he got a chance to get it)
offcourse parma want hussain

2-parma is still want almeyda and there a good chance to get them(he have truobles with errikson)and it is look like that we got him
PARMA OFFERED DINO BAGGIO ANND LASSISSI
FOR ALMEYDA
thats sounds cool ,ha guys

FORZA PARMA

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Ok Argentina, don't call our players idiots. Do that in the Lazio forum or whatever, just don't do it here.

Lassissi and Dino Baggio deserve respect. Especially Dino who have done so much for Parma in the past. Besides, I think Almeyda is way overrated. I'd rather have Farinos...

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
sorry guys, what i meant was that those 2 players are not worth what almeyda is worth...they are no where near in my opinion...its a fact that baggio has been bad this year and lassisi is good, but nothing special..i dont think cragnotti would swap him for those 2 because he can just get $40million from inter or some other club and he can buy better deffenders...he also doesnt need baggio in the midfield because lazio's midfield is the best in serie A.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
$40M for Almeyda?!?! Are you serious? FOr that kind of money you could buy almost anyone in the world. Why go for the average Almeyda then? Players like him aren't hard to come by. Defensive midfield doesn't demand extraordinary skills and anyone with a bit of heart and fighting spirit can cover that position.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Argentina you seriusly overrate Almeyda.40$? with 40$ you can buy almost everyone...I'm not saying that its a fair trade mainly because Dino doesnt worth **** anymore.

Lassissi is one of the best defenders for his age.When he gets some exprerience he will be one of the best overal.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well don't sell Lassisi, and don't start with him either, like i said before loan him
out to gain more expierence maby england(sunderland had interest) where the game is harder and the duels or mostly tougher.

And Baggio is a free agent in the summer so he is really not swap material, don't think he will accept to be benched if we buy farinos, lauren and boghossian is back.
Maby let him go abroad so if he gats better it doesn't bother because we don't have to play against him(ok maby UEFA or CL).

Husain might be cool but Bolano is cooler latly so we can buy him and loan him out the firsty year maby take him back after that.
We might take Galletti back so we don't have EU spots over i think.

Also we don't have to buy almeyda better buy lauren, farinos, micoud and Alex, maby we could even swap alex+money for Rui Costa or Nakata, Denilson or someother playmaker.
Almeyda is just another defensive mf with a too high price.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
guys, i couple of months ago, inter milan offered cragnotti $45million for almeyda, but he refused and said that he isnt for sale, but a week ago, cragnotti said that everyone except nesta is for sale and he said veron, salas, almeyda are $35million each...so i dont know the exact price for him now.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Willem, Galletti has a EU passport, but I think he will be loaned out for next season as well.
argentina, amo is right about Lassissi, I think it´s really unfair that he get´s the blame for the Verona and Fiorentina matches.

I don´t know if you watched him against Lazio and Inter, but he was awesome and if he gets more chances next year he will be something really special.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts