Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Im an atletico de madrid fan. I thought my team will be in Europa League final so i have two tickets for the final

We were beaten by Rubin Kazan so i have two tickets for the final that i will not use

I think Fenerbahce will be in the final. If somebody is interested in those tickets, let me know

Tickets are for category C

Thanks
xeneize
Mascot

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
チャットキラー;10451874 said:
Benfica will beat them
No, Fener will **** them hard.

·
Registered
58,950 Posts
Your name will be on the tickets though and UEFA claim that there will be ID checks before entering the stadium.

Just come over to Amsterdam and have a party.

Hope Benfica will go through as there's more chance of them beating Chelsea. Seeing John Terry lift a trophy right in front of my eyes would be unbearable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your name will be on the tickets though and UEFA claim that there will be ID checks before entering the stadium.

Just come over to Amsterdam and have a party.

Hope Benfica will go through as there's more chance of them beating Chelsea. Seeing John Terry lift a trophy right in front of my eyes would be unbearable.
Hi Wally

I bought 3 years ago tickets for Hamburg final (Fulham-Atletico de Madrid) and nobody asked me for any ID

Of course, you can be unlucky and be asked to show your ID, but it will be randomly and with very low probability

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Don't hate me guys but while I think the Fener-Benfica game will be pretty close, it won't matter in the end because I think Chelsea will get into the final without much difficulty and will probably lift the trophy. Hopefully I'm wrong and Fener win the thing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, this post will remain here... If Fener goes to the final (im 100% sure of this), then, you can contact me for the tickets :yess:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.