Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Luizao

Votes: 3 25.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Felipao might be quite confused now after Franca's display yesterday.

He has his #1 striker in Ronaldo, who has a knee made of crystal that can break at any time, and still cannot suport a full 90 minutes of football

Then he has Luizao, a player tht in this semester has only ecountered one thing: PROBLEMS. HAd the judicial battle with Corinthians and now he can barely get a game with Gremio with injury and diseases

Then he has Franca , who is a monster in Sao Paulo but when he plays for Brazil he does not show the same football.

Who will be the sub center forward. Franca or Luizao??

·
Registered
160 Posts
I voted for Luizao...I know most of you guys love Franca but I don't have the luxury of watching the brazillian league games. Luizao has done better in the selecao than Franca. Besides, Franca's usual position in SP (behind the strikers) is already covered right.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Billi,
Franca is a center forward, although playig as a support striker with a center forward role this semester in Sao Paulo.... as the center forward of SP is Reinaldo!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I voted for Franca. It's bullox the way they say that he has not delivered the goos for the Selecao when he's gotten so little chances to prove hiself but i am sure Felipao will just judtge him by those 2 lousy games. :rolleyes:

Shame, Luizao that bastard will probably make it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
719 Posts
i voted França. Luisão is good too, but we need class, we already have warrors enough!

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I voted for França. True, he has not done all that well with the Seleção, but I trust he would be able to get it right for the World Cup.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
of course Franca :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts