Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as in basketball with the 3 point line ...would a 2 point line ..or a differnet scoring system increase the TV freiendliness of football?
one poin if it hits the goal posts, 2 for a regular goal and 3 from a 3 point line maybe?

jsut dreaming here..

Steve @ Orgasm Control . com

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
richargl said:
as in basketball with the 3 point line ...would a 2 point line ..or a differnet scoring system increase the TV freiendliness of football?
There is obviously no sport that is more TV friendly than football, because it is the sport that most people in the world watch. So I guess they have to change to only one point for scoring in Basketball to make it "more TV friendly". That was all.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
well Basketball is very TV Friendly....but thats only if you like the game...such as many people love rugby and autralian rules football but being from the New York (or just the U.S. for that matteR) i dont enjoy watching it and dont really care to understand the rules of the game....same from Cricket...but obviously others around the world love it....about the 2 point rules etc....no way

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Basketball? I cant stand watching it on TV because of all the timeouts at the end of games and how the first 3 quaters are often useless to the outcome. Same goes for an entire NFL game, too much time between plays. CFL is better for that, only 20 second playclock. I will watch them in playoffs though.

But football and ice hockey, I can watch anytime. ;)

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
well like i said im from new york so basketball is big here....ive always played it so i enjoy watching it at its best....i play hockey so besides football its my favorite sport......hockey games are good on tv but great in person

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Yeh it would be a ridiculous idea.

I love basketball, 2nd best sport in the world. Being Serbian, it's only natural but we a sport crazy nation. I live in the UK however and I don't get how they prefer Rugby or Cricket over basketball, Kings all the way, S&M for the GOLD!! :D :) ;) (Quite probably the silver)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts