Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just seen an interview with our coach on Oberfranken TV, and again there was nothing. The same old phrases like the ones we know from the last weeks. But he's the last one to receive my anger.

Our attackers are in good form according to the training.. :pp yes, we will have a full defense :howler: the team is in a good mood. :rollani:

yeah... it's going to be an interesting game against one of the best teams in the league right now.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know the moment when you're watching a football match and it simply strikes your mind that your team is going to score. That happened yesterday, before the first goal. 60th minute and as always the crowd begins to sing "Als ich noch ein ganz kleiner Bub war..." and while I'm singing I begin to think what a nice tradition it is to sing that song at every game in just the same minute. And I go on by thinking that this could be an important point of the season and a memorable one too, when we manage to score now. On the pitch Reinhardt has the ball, runs towards the box, passes to Mintal and then the Phantom kicks the ball through the box, Kluge! ... GOAL! No joke, that's what I was thinking seconds before the goal. Sometimes you believe in a football god... also in our stadium. ;)

Apart from that spiritual moment ... :D ..it was a much better game than what we had to watch over the last weeks, but there's some space left. It was pretty clear that when we are in front the team is in a much better condition. Now they only have to re-do that performance in Koblenz and start a little series. The fighting is finally in them, now let's get back to some more quality football.

Watching Goncalves during the game is real comedy, oh my, poor guy. But to be fair, after the lead he got better, too.

And the referee was utter shite. :rolleyes:

and now.. a relieved "Yeaahhh!!" ... I'm celebrating the fifth day-after in 2008!! Unbelievebale.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn, Daniel Gygax is injured and will be out for the next 3-4 weeks. the same procedure ... :wallbang:

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

1 - 8 of 8 Posts