Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the FIfa website http://www.fifa.com/en/news/fixtures/men,f.html

Croatia and Israel will play two friendlies the first being 18.08.2004 - ZAGREB Croatia - Israel and the second being 9.02.2005 - TBA
Israel - Croatia at a soon o be announced venue in Israel. My question is how will be Rosso treated when he comes to Israel next year in this jersey?
http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/product_details.jsp?pid=72057594037936346&cid=12&brc=&red=product_list.jsp?id=12,oby=,page=2,brc=,cwin=30,

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I didn't know these games have been booked yet, I'd believe it only when I see it but of course I'd love to see it happens.

Rosso will get plenty of support you can count on that.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
WE ALWAYS WELCOME HIM :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
We never seem to have sense when our best players emerge

EG: Agoos, Rozental, Pablo Sorin- why did't the IFA bring them to Israel.

At this rate we'll get to the world cup 2030 in afganistan

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Sharabi48 said:
We never seem to have sense when our best players emerge

EG: Agoos, Rozental, Pablo Sorin- why did't the IFA bring them to Israel.

At this rate we'll get to the world cup 2030 in afganistan

what are u talking about?

Rozenthal is retired...
Agoos plays for the U.S National Team
and Pablo Sorin plays for the Argentinian National Team.

I would pick Sorin to play, but he is jewish, yes...and he choose to play for the Argentinians...thats his choice. Maybe when he is like 39 and nearing retirement, he can say "ooo who gives a hoot...lets go play for Maccabi Haifa".

As for now, the NT needs to depend on the young guns. I have alot of confidence in them. So thus, i think they can make it big. Israel can do more damadge then possible.We just need to capitalize on the young players and the whole youth system.

We can never depend on Jews from Abroad...

·
Registered
212 Posts
I mean Sebestian Rosenthal!!

Wot Young Guns-they are not up to the standard of the young guns of temas like Croatia, Portugal, Czech etc.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Sharabi48 said:
I mean Sebestian Rosenthal!!

Wot Young Guns-they are not up to the standard of the young guns of temas like Croatia, Portugal, Czech etc.
Sebastian rozenthal is out of shape and i don't know where he plays now....

Israel u-21, u19, u17 teams are impressive. Maybe not good, but they are young people. We need to focus on them. We can't be like Poland and find a nigerian player who is a prodigy and make him play for israel!

Israel will have to work it out alone!

·
Registered
212 Posts
LOL, we could have got Yakubu, and changed his name form Aiyegbeni to Ben-Aiyeg.:D :D

Yea, Rozenthal is out of shape, but who else could of played for us-MIKAEL MADAR-the perfect forward. He was better than Mizrahi, Shirazi and Atar.

I think we will have to start scouting for plyers with Jewish roots, particulery in FSU, as one of them may hold the factor of becoming the key player for Israel, where then the young guns, such as Benayoun and B.H. and Arbeitz would form around them.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Sharabi, I have a feeling you are not familiar with FIFA rules (maybe you're just a kid who throws things in the air)...

A player who played for one NT CANNOT play in another NT. Sorin, Rozental, Madar, Agoos (who just plain sucks anyway) have all played for their NT's and they can't play for Israel.

·
Registered
784 Posts
There is a young player in the PSG reserve team called Rudy Haddad (17) who is excellent.

He played with the Maccabi Paris before joining PSG. He has played for the french NT youth team only ,therefore he can play for Israel.

·
Registered
497 Posts
wait lets not forget we did it with guillermo israelovich, i think it is too early to tell whether it paid dividends.. so remember we are already engaging in it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
So Revivo the plain does suck?:D :rolleyes: :pp :confused: :fero:

Actually, Rudy Haddad will come on aliyah. Abramovich just bought a Jewish club in Finchley, London, called Wingate & Finchley, and all of their players all Jewish. They are entering the English Conference next year. Their is a good player called Guy Solomon, who said that he may consider playing for Israel. I was at the press conference, with Ranieri and Abramovich.

Solomon is 18, a forward with 37 goals in 30 games so far this season.

As for FIFA rules, how come Prosineski changed from Yugoslavia to Croatia.

If Madar, Agoos, De Rieder come and make aliyah they will give their meaningless nationality up, and will only have Israeli nationality.

And HREVIVO, be careful, don't call me a nonsense kid, otherwise someone from KEREM HATEMANIM will take you down

I like Hapoel ideology, but don't cross the red line, keep your chutzpah!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Sharabi, maybe you didn't hear that, but Prosinecki played for Yugoslavia before the break up of the country, same applies for Boban and several other Croats.

After the break up they played for Croatia cause that's where they're from.

Now I repeat, a player who played an official game in one NT CANNOT play for another NT. If a country has been broken up or unified politically that's another thing but that's not the case here is it.

And Sharabi, don't threaten me, I can take your 13 yo ass to school anytime.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ha, you make me burst wilth cries of laughter.

My family were in the Irgun and the Haganah, unlike your olim ass family who came when it suited them.

Secondly, I will get Max Grosvski, Abramovich's billionaire mate, who lives in Jerusalem to come and blow ya mind to pieces.

Thirdly, I am not 13!!!

Forthly, one more treat and youre be brown bread, Grovski and even Pas will come and finish you off.

Fithtly, don't talk like this to a saba, saba dictates to the olim.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Your famiily is Yemnite, they came in the 50's, so don't give me that shit.

My family has been in the holyland for over 200 years, and I have the proof for that as well. I have family traits in the Lechi, Etzel, Hagana and Palmach. I have family that fought Nazi Germany in WWII. I don't know if the name Yoel Moshe Solomon tells you anything (but if you do know our land's history it would), but he's my great great uncle.

So don't give me your crap, mr. Sharabi who thinks that Boaz Sharabi is the greatest singer in the world just because he's a Sharabi.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts