Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to 2nd Bundesliga, HSV. :D

No, I am not taking the piss actually. ;)
They were the better team in the first half with many decent chances but then again if you don't score this is what happens.

They need to understand what 2nd Bundesliga is about, and it ain't pretty... :p

·
Registered
69,130 Posts
Three straight wins for HSV after their opening day loss, Furth still topping the table for now but Koln play tomorrow. At the bottom Duisburg got their first point Friday and all teams have at least one now

·
Registered
56,651 Posts
please, rather write Firth and Keln than completely butchering their names with u and o instead ü and ö

side effect, with i and e, the vowels closest to ü and ö in the phonetical spectre, it also sounds like a Yugo would pronounce it

Minchen, Esterreich :proud:

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Proud of my little hometown of Furth so far, hopefully they can keep building on as the season progresses.

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Funny thing about their heavy loss, they are "still" high up the table and will likely be among the favorites to get promoted as the season will progress. What I don't get is that so many people continue to go watch this comedy week after week.

·
puzz!eshock
1,814 Posts
dortmund playing some decent football destroying nuernberg 7-0, six different goal scorers. I know nuernberg are pretty sh!t but still BVB were impressive, glad i actually tuned in.. hope Pulisic & Reus keep carving it and tear Bayern apart,, i think its our turn.. way over due ;d

·
Registered
17,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dortmund playing some decent football destroying nuernberg 7-0, six different goal scorers. I know nuernberg are pretty sh!t but still BVB were impressive, glad i actually tuned in.. hope Pulisic & Reus keep carving it and tear Bayern apart,, i think its our turn.. way over due ;d
Rightfully placed into the 2nd Bundesliga thread.

·
Registered
69,130 Posts
HSV already sack their manager and have hired Hannes Wolf, former Dortmund II coach who had a mixed experience with Stuttgart, got them promoted but didn't do well in the BL

·
Registered
69,130 Posts
Whats going on with Jens Keller's career? The guy was at Schalke a few years back and now I see he was just hire by Ingolstadt, bottom of the 2BL :lala:

·
Registered
17,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, he was doing really well at Schalke compared to coaches before and after. They just never gave him a chance. Worse even when he was at Union Berlin he was on top of the 2nd Bundesliga, losing like 2 or 3 games only and was fired. Union Berlin wasn't even supposed to be better than a mid-table team back then. Really weird stuff.

I am not saying he is a brilliant coach, but much better than his reputation.

·
Registered
69,130 Posts
Both HSV and Koln surprisingly lost this match week with Koln losing at home to Bochum, this has allowed St. Pauli to get within striking distance of the top two

·
Registered
69,130 Posts
If Koln win their game in hand tomorrow at Duisburg they will go 12 points clear of 3rd place with 6 matches to go; HSV, Union, Paderborn and Kiel probably the only realistic contenders for the other automatic spot, St. Pauli are 7 points back but their GD is awful so essentially 8

At the bottom both Duisburg and Ingolstadt look certain to go down, Keller only lasted 4 months at Ingolstadt

1 - 20 of 36 Posts