Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought we could post the match results and reports here.

Today Allsvenskan is pulling off with Landskrona vs Helsingborg.
Just checked and it's 5-2 to Landskrona :eek::dazed::eek:

Landskrona are by all the expert said to be relegated, now they're crushing the gold favourites :eek:

Well, seems like we are off for a flying start to this season, this was a real shocker and suprise :)
Lets hope the rest of the season will stay this entertaining :happy::excited:

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Landskrona won 6-2! Incredible.
Goals by Milovanovic (3), Söderstjerna, Farnerud and Nannskog - Santos and Prica for Helsingborg.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Landskrona was a joy to watch in their best moments, with neat short passing.
Really liked Farnerud, Milovanovic, Söderstjerna and Ljung..( correct name ?? mean the small central midfielder)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Seems like the loss of Sven Andersson was showing pretty good, aftonbladet claims it was keeper bloopers, 6 shots, 6 goals, Larsson in the HIF goal didn't impress. Seems like HIF are in for a keeper crisis, after the first game, against the weakest team in the league :eek:

Btw did they show the match on Canal + :confused:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My oh my...this sure has been the round of sensation. First the shocker by Landskrona, and today, the following results:

AIK - Elfsborg 0-2, another gold favourite beaten by a team that was meant to be relegated :wth:

Maybe a less of a shock, but still a bit of a surprise was Sundsvalls win against HBK, away and all :dazed:

And then Kalmar won against Norrköping at home, maybe not the predicted results with Pekings many new bought players.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Cracker said:
Seems like the loss of Sven Andersson was showing pretty good, aftonbladet claims it was keeper bloopers, 6 shots, 6 goals, Larsson in the HIF goal didn't impress. Seems like HIF are in for a keeper crisis, after the first game, against the weakest team in the league :eek:

Btw did they show the match on Canal + :confused:
One big blooper, no more.
And yes they showed the match on canal +.

·
Registered
257 Posts
So far the underdogs have won every game. That is a good omen for Hammarby, since ÖIS are the favourites both according to themselves and to several so called "experts". :D

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really don't understand what ÖIS have that is so good :confused:
I mean Bajen are the ruling champs, they have an even stronger squad than last year, and still ÖIS are favourite :wth:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Cracker said:
I really don't understand what ÖIS have that is so good :confused:
I mean Bajen are the ruling champs, they have an even stronger squad than last year, and still ÖIS are favourite :wth:
Ofcourse you dont see that,your superior complex stops you from that:howler: ;)

Källander, Aybyn and Hemberg is verey good players.
And they play verey positive football, if it wasnt for the heavy injury crisis ÖIS would have been a top team last year.

:tongue:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MY superior complex :wth:
I'm not the Bajen fan in here, I'm just being realistic. Hammarby won the gold last year for a very good reason, they didn't build the team around specific players, they built a team, around the team :strong:
Something that ÖIS lacked, and prolly still is lacking. Sure, much creativity and individual skill, but as we've seen the past years, the teams winning Allsvenskan are the team-machines, like Helsingborg, HBK, AIK and now last year Hammarby's team work paid off :cool:
Bajen also had some injuries, like striker Hermansson (correct me if I'm wrong), but somehow they managed to snatch the gold, didn't they?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Cracker said:
Bajen also had some injuries, like striker Hermansson (correct me if I'm wrong), but somehow they managed to snatch the gold, didn't they?
Hermansson was injured for a large part of the season but he actually only missed one game, at home against Halmstad. He played a lot of games semi-injured, on pain-killers. He probably pays the price for that now...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Cracker said:
MY superior complex :wth:
I'm not the Bajen fan in here, I'm just being realistic. Hammarby won the gold last year for a very good reason, they didn't build the team around specific players, they built a team, around the team :strong:
Something that ÖIS lacked, and prolly still is lacking. Sure, much creativity and individual skill, but as we've seen the past years, the teams winning Allsvenskan are the team-machines, like Helsingborg, HBK, AIK and now last year Hammarby's team work paid off :cool:
AIK team machine?:confused: :tongue: ;)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, AIK the team machine. Back in 98 when they won, they had a lot of individually skilled players, but Baxter got them to work together, as a team, that was the difference between failure and success.
And if you take a look at AIK's last season, they bought a lot of new players, who weren't used to the way of which AIK was playing so everyone went their own way and played for themselves. So the spring season got ruined, but when they started working like a team, they ended in 3rd place :star:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
1-2 That's all i wanted to say, end of message :D

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
And who scored the winning goal in the 89th minutes? :stuckup:;)

:howler:

PATRICK FREDHOLM!!!!!!

And my favourite player scored for the scums Djurgården. Atleast that makes it sweet that he´s the one that scored the winning goal. ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
...scums Djurgården:confused: Djurgården is the best team and we will do everything to beat "Gnaget" on saturday derby:) :cool:

FORZA DJURGÅRDEN AND KIM KÄLLSTRÖM!!!!!

(Nearly 3000 DIF supporters at Malmö stadion):)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hammarby - Örgryte 2-3

Argh! Such a frustrating loss! Two individual defensive mistakes and one really crap goal...

Hammarby started really well and controlled the game the first half-hour. In addition to the goal by Markstedt, they created several decent scoring chances. ÖIS only really got control of the ball once, but when they did they created a great chance which Erland Hellström saved brilliantly.

In the second half ÖIS took over. Hemberg equalised after about 55 minutes, after a bad mistake by Sleyman. ÖIS took the lead after about 70 minutes when Erland Hellström couldn't hold an easy long-shot and the defense couldn't clear the rebound. The first rebound hit the post, but the ÖIS player got a second chance and managed to push the ball over the line.

This woke Hammarby up and they started playing better and created a few chances. Substitute Trym Bergman managed to miss an open goal from 5 metres. After 82 minutes Winsnes crossed into the box and Markstedt was there to head home the equaliser!

But the joy wasn't to last. In the 89th minute, Fredholm took the ball on Hammarby's half, managed to push himself between Sleyman and Kennedy and took a long shot. It deflected of Micke Hellström and sailed over Erland Hellström and just under the bar.

Hammarby's offense looked quite good. Markstedt was really good and ÖIS had real problems handling him. Pablo Piñones-Arce was behind several of chances. Winsnes fought well and was behind both goals, but I still expect more from him.

Erland looked quite stable apart from the one bad mistake on ÖIS' second goal. Sleyman was pretty good on offense but looked shaky on defense. Stark and von Schlebrügge were good individually but had problems in their cooperation.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WHOA :scream:
What a start :dazed:
2-1 win against MFF away!!!
But it seemed like we were the home team, all I could see was DIF fans :dielaugh: We kinda played like a hometeam to :tongue:
The first goal by Chanko was a bit lucky I think, prolly he meant it as a cross in the middle of the box, instead it sailed over Baxter...poor MFF, they'll have serious keeper problems this season :eek:
Second goal, Baxter chanceless, he actually did two nice saves, but Kongo-Kim came, saw and forced the ball into the net :proud:

AIK beter watch out this weeked :devil:

As for Bajen it seems like they need Hellström to play more, to get more experience, and I think they need Andersson back desperatly, nice goals by Markstedt btw :cool:

I'm really looking forward for the next round :excited:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are the final results of this rounds games:

2002-04-06:
Landskrona BoIS-Helsingborgs IF 6 - 2

2002-04-07:
AIK-IF Elfsborg 0 - 2
Halmstads BK-GIF Sundsvall 0 - 1
Kalmar FF-IFK Norrköping 1 - 0

2002-04-08:
Hammarby IF -Örgryte IS 2 - 3
IFK Göteborg-Örebro SK FK 1 - 1
Malmö FF-Djurgårdens IF FF 1 - 2

·
Registered
257 Posts
Cracker said:
it sailed over Baxter...poor MFF, they'll have serious keeper problems this season :eek:
The Bajen supporters wouldn't shout "Lee Baxter" to insult opposing goalkeepers without reason, would they? ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts