1st Lesson FC Porto from Portugal [R}not Spain

Manchester web site got Porto from Spain

Euro 04 will be in Portugal, not Spain

Cristiano Ronaldo from Portugal not Spain

FC Porto will be 117 years old season

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Do you think that was done on purpose? After the little row between the coaches last night, I wouldn't put it pass the knighted one :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Heróis do mar said:
They're just little children and jealous we play better football, that's all.

To be honest, I feel sorry for them. Poor lads :(

;)
we are Iberian cousins!:D :)

or they didnt get the fax memo from King Alfonso I

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dont believe this is one error or pure ignorance. It was pure provocation, but when we will beat them home Manchester Ireland they will know where Porto and Portugal are situated.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Antony said:
Dont believe this is one error or pure ignorance. It was pure provocation, but when we will beat them home Manchester Ireland they will know where Porto and Portugal are situated.
I'm confident Porto will out play and beat Manchester City in the 2nd leg.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Antony said:
Do you think is provokation? Why? they don't have a reason for it... it's just ignorance which is much worst,IMO.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Well...we're used to this, sometimes they say we talk brazilian, another times they say we're spanish...no problem, we all know that english and also americans have a narrow vision of the world

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
spanish or not, beside real madrid in porto with a very clinical match, no one could be better than porto in europe this season

1 - 15 of 15 Posts