Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Now you know that you are desperate when actually Inter is a team you turn to to find consulation.

Victories aren´t everything for us, I´m afraid.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, matter of fact it's 14.196 (fourteenthousandonehundredandninetysix);) An extra day should be added to the thred title.

Inter's last triumph is dated 27th May 1965 (Inter Vs Benfica 1-0)

Time flys;)

P.S. Can a Moderator please correct the thread title

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Admiral said:
Stuff like this only makes this whole sh*t between some interisti and milanisti worse...
go and check the Inter forum

·
Registered
985 Posts
Diavolo said:
go and check the Inter forum
Believe me, I did. And don't get me wrong, I love Milan. What I'm trying to say is that this is becoming quite a childish 'let's throw mud at each other'-situation. Even if the interisti don't stop with this, than we should at least be smart enough to do so.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Admiral said:
Even if the interisti don't stop with this
For how long have you read Xtratime, man? :D

During two years of time you can witness the Inter forum to be 75% owned by BASHING Milan fans.

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
Listen I am not trying to stir things up at all, but can't the Milan fans just take the loss and be quiet. Milan fans have been all over every thread of every Italian team and talking enormous trash. This happiness over Milan's loss is justified. But that being said, you guys are in the driver's seat for the Scudetto so your time will come. But for now be gracious losers as you have 16 Scudetti and 6 CLs to fall back on. You lost in embarassing fashion so just deal with it.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Romanista10 said:
Listen I am not trying to stir things up at all, but can't the Milan fans just take the loss and be quiet. Milan fans have been all over every thread of every Italian team and talking enormous trash. This happiness over Milan's loss is justified. But that being said, you guys are in the driver's seat for the Scudetto so your time will come. But for now be gracious losers as you have 16 Scudetti and 6 CLs to fall back on. You lost in embarassing fashion so just deal with it.
I haven't seen a lot of Milan members posting in Roma or Juve forums. Milan Vs Inter bashing maybe is similar to Lazio Vs Roma. If I was a Inter fan it would be just right, as they have done, bashing upon us. Unfortunately, I did not have a single post in The Inter forum in the Derby Thread after our 3-2 win. I'm posting right now in the Milan Forum. We have received several hundred posts today, I'm not complaining about it, it's part of the game. I have already posted my congratulations to Deportivo.:)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
YEAH!!!!

**** INTER!!!!!!!!

**** INTER MERDEEEEE!!!!!!!!

YEAH **** INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*resume having fun by being assholes*

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
ah well...

Atleast now Diavolo will be back and San Siro will stay and in time bridges will be re-built...;) and back to what it was before Dep vs Milan...

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lav said:
YEAH!!!!

**** INTER!!!!!!!!

**** INTER MERDEEEEE!!!!!!!!

YEAH **** INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*resume having fun by being assholes*
Absolutely no need to say thoes words Lav, and I'll resume having fun by being an asshole just by updating the counter to 14.200:)

P.S. I've never said a foul word in any of my posts and I don't intend doing so

I'll leave their for now cause I've got a few things to do

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
I'll resume having fun by being an asshole just by updating the counter to 14.200
Soon we'll be looking at a prestigious jubilee. :) 15.000 should be celebrated by all Milanisti like a scudetto, it's going to be huge. :cool:;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
good to see you back Diavolo :D

now Lav has had his few days in the limelight i'm sure he feels much better,strutting around like a peacock with his chest pumped out :howler:

every thought of a career in the Police Force,Lav ?

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
peacock jern?

laurdup did what i had to do? how so in what warped way do you arrive at that conclusion.

**** INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arnt we so great by mocking them..... WOOOOOT!!!! inter suck...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Hopefully this will resolve things and everybody returns. I was realy getting nervous. I thought Super-giggs had captured some of the Milan fans, and taken over.

Im not crazy, he had made threats to destroy this forum remember?

OR HAS HE?:eek: :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts