Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who do you think it will wear the FAMOUS #13 , EUSEBIO worn in 1966 in our fantastic semifinal:) :)

i say nuno gomes;)

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I say give it to Abel Xavier . People say 13 is a scary / supiersticious # & Abel has a scary head to match , it rightfully belongs to him and if I were to allocate the #'s myself this is how it would go

1- Baia
2- Frechaut
3- Rui Jorge
4- Jorge Costa
5- Fernando Couto
6- Paulo Sousa
7- Figo
8- Joao Pinto
9- Pauleta
10 - Rui Costa
11- Conceicao
12- Ricardo
13- Abel Xavier
14- Beto
15- Jorge Andrade
16- Caneira
17- Nuno Capucho
18- Petit
19- Barbosa
20- Paulo Bento
21- Nuno Gomes
22- Kenedy
23- Nelson

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oficial numbers!

1 - Vítor Baía
2 - Jorge Costa
3 - Abel Xavier
4 - Caneira
5 - Fernando Couto
6 - Paulo Sousa
7 - Figo
8 - João Pinto
9 - Pauleta
10- Rui Costa
11- Sérgio Conceição
12- Kenedy
13- Jorge Andrade
14- Pedro Barbosa
15- Nélson
16- Ricardo
17- Paulo Bento
18- Frechaut
19- Capucho
20- Petit
21- Nuno Gomes
22- Beto
23- Rui Jorge

M

·
0 Posts
Ricardo has to be fist choice. But 16! what a lame number for a goalie! it should be 12!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
OG BENFIQUISTA said:
Since Baia gets the number 1 jersey do you think hell be Oliveiras first pick as gk - i hope not!
I expected he would be given #1 out of respect of his years of service to the NT , Ricardo will be 1st choice

·
Registered
62 Posts
manuel said:
Ricardo has to be fist choice. But 16! what a lame number for a goalie! it should be 12!
It's not a lame number, just the "renascença" of
the power balance between Bernard Lama and Fabien Barthez @France NT for WC98/EURO2K.

Apparently Barthez regards 16 as his lucky number;
He gave away #1 to Ulrich Rame this time again.
http://www.record.pt/noticia.asp?id=161911&idCanal=311

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I want number 69.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Freddie said:
Tell a chick that you want 68.... she does you and you owe her one. :)
A shame kids don't realize the value of math, freddie.:)

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
a guy with a ball of yarn invented math. so they say. how do you invent math? I dig those old tribes that have no concept of "two". I mean, how long does it take to crank that into your society?! You're at the 7-11 and you get two slurpees, go to the counter, and what do you say...... ? "Hi, I have one slurpee and one slurpee"?! NO! YOU HAVE TWO DAMN SLURPEES! Figure it out already!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Math became a necessity when sniffing skirt ass went out of style. Man had to develop a new way of keeping tabs on their skirt, don'tcha know.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Well, unfortunetly the necessity to count also went out of fashion when we as a society decided to grant feminist rights. Damn skirt now expects us to count up to one only. Sniffing is still appropriate as long as you ain't got one of them feminists torturing you in your dwelling, depriving yer ass otta yer primtive instincts.

I'll confess, though - sometimes I sneak out a hunt me a bison.

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Its like they say, even if you aren't going to order dinner you can still look at the menu. The dangerous thing is to get into some chit-chat and then suddenly realize that the fish is hitting the bait hard. Ya gotta cut the line and leave that hook imbedded. Don't reel in!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
You reel 'em in just tot ake a good look at what ye could've had for dinner... then ye gotta throw it back in the water, however. Go home and grill the fish in yer fridge and count ye lucky stars ye still got fish ye can count on.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOW!!!...

WHEN I STARTED THIS THREAD I HAD NOOO IDEA THIS WAS GOING TO GO THIS WAY... BUT WHEN YOU CATCH "PILINHO'S ATTENTION AND FREDDIE'S ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN:D

ANYWAYS I DIG IT , VERY :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts