Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
De Sanctis, Jankulovski ,Kroldrup , Pizarro , Muntari and Handanovic this week are with their National teams...so they will return home tired and we will lose? :doh: :wallbang:
No way, we must do like Samp and Palermo :eek: :rolleyes: ... I don't think Juve will lose again,so i prepare myself for one loss or a draw. :wth:
I'll be to the stadium btw!

"Che si vinca o che si perda Alè Udin, Juve mer.. ":D

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Good luck Udinese. Tough game but Udinese can pull a result out of this one, however Juventus will be very concentrated and mad at losing their lead and also ready for the game as they know Udinese is a tough opponent.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just worried because the NT games...everytimes our players come back fotm the NT are injured...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tomorrow the players that aren't in NT will play a friendly against Gornik, a polish team coached by our ex player Marek Kozminski

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RossoNeri_BAKU said:
Forza Udinese!!!

Only Kroldrup will return tired, because Denmark will play in official match at Greece ;)
Pizarro and Munrati have a looooong trip....

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
tomorrow the players that aren't in NT will play a friendly against Gornik, a polish team coached by our ex player Marek Kozminski
since Morgan is away, maybe Adriano for few minutes... :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
66rulez said:
since Morgan is away, maybe Adriano for few minutes... :D
i can tell u that today my friend was to attend the training and on the net there was the keeper of the youth team:howler: Adriano was training him:D So maybe Cicutti will play tomorrow and not Adriano...but who knows...:D

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
i can tell u that today my friend was to attend the training and on the net there was the keeper of the youth team:howler: Adriano was training him:D So maybe Cicutti will play tomorrow and not Adriano...but who knows...:D
omg, there's no fun with Adriano :depress:
:D :D

is this young guy good? better than hadanovic?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
66rulez said:
omg, there's no fun with Adriano :depress:
:D :D

is this young guy good? better than hadanovic?
Handanovic is with his NT too,that's why Cicutti was there:howler: He's not that great i think

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
Handanovic is with his NT too,that's why Cicutti was there:howler: He's not that great i think
he was there just because attackers needed to score then...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RossoNeri_BAKU said:
What's new about Sensini? Gazzetta tells that his injury is for 4 days. But this info isn't change for few days :confused:
Nestor maybe can be recovered for the game but Spalletti will decide so only 10 minuted before the game...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol on the today's friendly we must play with:

Bonaiuti,Belleri,Gustavo,Felipe; Zenoni,Pinzi,Pazienza,Mauri,Pieri; Di Michele,Fava.

bench:Lestani,Politti,Marfia,Tissone,Iaquinta,Di Natale.

good luck nonno Bonaiuti:howler:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts