Xtratime Community banner

126. Veciti Derbi 01/04/06 - FK Partizan - FK Crvena zvezda!!

5K views 129 replies 25 participants last post by  Serb 
#1 ·
Well it's that time of year again and the biggest fixture of the Domestic season. With Zvezda being 7 points clear, scoring goals, keeping clean sheets and Djokic on fire I'm confident of a good win. Partizan seem to be in disarray and have no attacking prowess whatsoever. It was said that Vukic would be back for this game while Lukovic went off injured for Zvezda yesterday.

On form we're huge favourites but Partizan must win if they want any chance of winning the title race this year. A draw would do us and I wouldn't be surprised of yet another 0-0 but I think even some Partizan fans might be hoping for a loss in the hope that the board will resign if they're embarassed. Either way I hope for a good game because we haven't had one for a while and I don't expect more than 20,000 at the JNA for this one but we'll see.

#3 ·
Delije might boycott the game because of the no flag rule. I don't see what damage a freaking flag can do anyway.

Anyway, f*ck Pakistan and their sad excuse for a team. You losers can't even beat Hajduk Kula. Prepare for another beating and this match will make it 5 years without a goal, your lucky number. ;)

#5 ·
KrLe said:
Delije might boycott the game because of the no flag rule. I don't see what damage a freaking flag can do anyway.

Anyway, f*ck Pakistan and their sad excuse for a team. You losers can't even beat Hajduk Kula. Prepare for another beating and this match will make it 5 years without a goal, your lucky number. ;)
e moj ti.....
ode to mesto u CL uz k***c, opet ce vas neko otkine......
da, da, u redu je makabi, ali nije isto 5-0 i 5-2......
samo vi sanjajte, dugajlija ide, shaban no2 ide, idu vam svi, znaci neko ce da vas demolira u trecem kolu, kao i uvek.
a mi ma koliki god nam lopovi bili u upravi, ne mozemo nikad da se srozamo na vas nivo....ipak ste vi CIGANI !!!!

#6 ·
Serb said:
How has Bosko Jankovic's form been lately?

I heard Zigic is in a crisis. Did he score in yesterday's match?

Jankovic has been good recently but didn't play yesterday, not sure why. Zigic weren't going through a crisis he just didn't score. He scored a great goal and a great assist.

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
cfc & pfc said:
e moj ti.....
ode to mesto u CL uz k***c, opet ce vas neko otkine......
da, da, u redu je makabi, ali nije isto 5-0 i 5-2......
samo vi sanjajte, dugajlija ide, shaban no2 ide, idu vam svi, znaci neko ce da vas demolira u trecem kolu, kao i uvek.
a mi ma koliki god nam lopovi bili u upravi, ne mozemo nikad da se srozamo na vas nivo....ipak ste vi CIGANI !!!!

Mozda mi se cini, ali ipak mislim da si pokusao da uporedis poraz od 5:0 u gostima protiv polufinaliste Lige Sampiona i poraz od 5:2 na svom terenu od MAKABI TIKVE?!! :howler: :howler:

Pogledaj tabelu i placi.

ZVEZDA SAMPION!

#11 ·
Andrix said:
ok that was just lame, even coming from you :pp

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Andrija.. ;)

#13 ·
Your reaction indicates otherwise. So once again, I apologize for being so rough. ;) :tongue:

#14 ·
red star forever said:
Your reaction indicates otherwise. So once again, I apologize for being so rough. ;) :tongue:
See? You're just being lame again. :pp

If I actually felt offended, I might try to come up with some quip in response. But it's too lame to bother :lala:

#15 ·
Andrix said:
See? You're just being lame again. :pp
Again the reaction. :rollani: Andrija, you're overreacting. I apologized, I believe that's enough. :cool:

If I actually felt offended, I might try to come up with some quip in response.
Yeah, you might try, as always. :howler:

#17 ·
KrLe said:
:howler:

I'm glad to see the banter take full flight! But just like on the pitch, you glodari are our b!tches on these forums. It's the way of nature, survival of the fittest and all. ;)

So, anyone up for an avatar bet?
Well said, man. It's evolution at it's best. :proud: :thmbup:

I'm on my way to win the avatar bet against JV, just seems to me he is already warming up for his "escape plan" since he is nowhere to be seen. :D

#18 ·
I'm up for it as ever dunno about these sad little grobari though. It's great to see that the pre derby banter is in full flow but PV is keeping unusually quiet. ;)

#21 ·
KrLe said:
That's cause he's acting in accordance with the Tuzni Front losers. :D

And I didn't even notice JV was gone. Convenient time for him to dissapear all of a sudden, same with Nislija. :lala:
kenjaj , kenjaj, dok vas jos sere !!!
videcu vas negde tamo krajem avgusta, ganferi & ciganshture !

#22 ·
KrLe said:
But just like on the pitch, you glodari are our b!tches on these forums. It's the way of nature, survival of the fittest and all. ;)
Yeah, so much so that you have to praise yourselves because no one could give a f uck about you. As for the second sentence, do you really have your head so far up rsf's ass that you can't say anything yourself?

#23 ·
Parni Valjak said:
Yeah, so much so that you have to praise yourselves because no one could give a f uck about you. As for the second sentence, do you really have your head so far up rsf's ass that you can't say anything yourself?
Aaaawwww....I'm flattered, I've expected many things in life, but not to have a Grobar fight for the right to have his head up my ass.. :howler:

Don't worry, PV, I'm sure JV or Andrija might have a few new "openings" for you. :D :finger: :tongue:

cfc & pfc said:
kenjaj , kenjaj, dok vas jos sere !!!
videcu vas negde tamo krajem avgusta, ganferi & ciganshture !
Najljepse od svega je to sto vas NECEMO vidjeti krajem avgusta. :thmbup: :howler:

#25 ·
Parni Valjak said:
That was rather weak, again ;)
Hey, I'm handling several Grobars at once so I'm doing a great job. :thmbup:
:tongue:

Kako necete? Pa kad budete popusili sa 5 golova ima da nas vidite SVUDA..;)
:finger: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.