Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last game of 2004...i think it'll be a win for us...

btw, guys...merry x'mas and happy new year... :D:happy::party:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
INTER V BRESCIA: DISCIPLINARY SITUATION
Wednesday, 15 December 2004 00:56:39
MILAN - Inter defender Giuseppe Favalli has been disqualified for one league match by the Lega Calcio Disciplinary Commission and is therefore unavailable for selection to Roberto Mancini's squad for Sunday afternoon's Serie A TIM Week 16 match at home to Brescia. Ivan Ramiro Cordoba is on a caution.

inter.it

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I really dont know what to expect in this match.. I've lost all confidence in our winning capabilities.

I'm expecting a draw again :wallbang:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Razman said:
I really dont know what to expect in this match.. I've lost all confidence in our winning capabilities.

I'm expecting a draw again :wallbang:
focus on your work or I will inform ur manager :veiled:

·
Registered
448 Posts
my manager cannot do sh!t .... if he did something to me ... he will get phucked at home

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Ctrl+C, Open Outlook, New Message, To: Mr Boss of INZA9HI, Ctrl+V, Additional comments: this is what your employee posts in a football forum about you.

:D :D

·
Registered
448 Posts
lets go to Hardeez man lol

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Serie A Week 16 - 19/12/04 (15.00)
Inter - Brescia

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s back to the drawing board for Roberto Mancini after their desperately disappointing 2-2 result at ten-man Siena, but Brescia are also a team eager to make up lost ground.

The Inter boss claimed their 5-0 demolition of Messina had started a new era for the club, but the defensive frailties reared their ugly heads once more when it took a last-gasp Christian Vieri header to rescue a point at relegation fodder Siena. Alvaro Recoba was dropped from that game due to a row with Mancini and could well be sidelined again in favour of Vieri and Adriano. Giuseppe Favalli is suspended and Sinisa Mihajlovic recovered from a tendon problem, so the defence should undergo big changes.

If Inter salvaged a result in the final stages, then Brescia literally handed it to Roma. Mareco’s utterly pointless handling offence allowed the Giallorossi to convert a penalty with the last kick of the game and emerge with a 1-0 victory. The Rondinelle had been doing well recently with a 3-1 win away to Reggina, so they will want to get back on track as quickly as possible. They will also remember what happened last season, when Brescia left the San Siro with an historic 3-1 win.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter (probable): Toldo; Ze Maria, Cordoba, Mihajlovic, J Zanetti; Stankovic, C Zanetti, Cambiasso, Emre; Vieri, Adriano

Brescia (probable): Castellazzi; Martinez, Di Biagio, Mareco, Stankevicius; Schopp, Milanetto, Guana, Dallamano; Sculli, Caracciolo

Ref: To follow...

channel4

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I have one thing what we can say in CL or any other cup:

Better don't mess with us, because we draw you out. :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think that if this team of Inter can not beat Brescia at home they should stop playing football.
I belive in this team but it is time to start beating some teams!
I think you will all agree with me!

·
Registered
8,912 Posts
I also believe in this team i think we can win this match. We are playing beautiful football every match, but still cant seem to win the matches.
If we stick with the centre back combination of Cordoba-Miha we will probably be able to defend well

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
i think we'll win,
just because we are playing at home :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Vieri to miss Brescia? Thursday 16 December, 2004

Inter may be without in-form striker Christian Vieri for their game against Brescia on Sunday.

The Nerazzurri star is a major doubt because of an ankle problem and he’s now also suffering with the flu.

The San Siro giants will be dealt a massive blow if the Italian doesn’t recover in time given his recent performances.

Vieri has returned to his old self after netting in his last three games against Juventus, Messina and Siena.

The former Lazio ace picked up his ankle injury in a freak accident on Sunday when he clashed with an advertising board.

Now reports suggest that Vieri won’t start against the Lombard outfit which leaves boss Roberto Mancini with two options.

The tactician is set to partner Adriano with the young Obafemi Martins, even if he may also give Alvaro Recoba a rare start.

channel4

·
Registered
59,810 Posts
ADSC will actually air this match LIVE ! :shades: With Roma at home to Parma and Udinese hosting Lazio at the same time I didn't expect them to show Inter, but they will ! :happy: :excited:

Gazzetta says that this is our expected line-up for Sunday's match :

1 Toldo
13 Ze Maria
2 Cordoba
11 Mihajlovic
4 J. Zanetti
25 Stankovic
6 C. Zanetti
19 Cambiasso
5 Emre
32 Vieri
10 Adriano

A disposizione

12 Fontana
23 Materazzi
3 Burdisso
19 Karagounis
9 Cruz
8 Davids
30 Martins

Indisponibili (unavailable players)

Kily Gonzalez, Gamarra, Veron, Van der Meyde, Ze Maria

Heh, they have Ze Maria in the starting line-up and at the same time he's not available for selection ! :mute:

FORZA INTER !!!!!! :fero:

·
Registered
59,810 Posts
Btw where is Recoba ? He isn't even mentioned amongst the unavailable players ! :eekani:

Does this has anything to do with the winter mercato ?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
COLLINA TO REF INTER V BRESCIA
Friday, 17 December 2004 11:54:55
MILAN - Pierluigi Collina (Viareggio section) will referee Sunday afternoon's Serie A TIM Week 15 match at home to Brescia. The Bologna-born official's last Inter match was the 5-0 victory at home to Messina on 4 December. In total, Collina has refereed 44 Nerazzurri fixtures (14 Inter wins, 19 draws and 11 defeats).

Serie A TIM Week 15 fixtures & refs

Bologna v Reggina: Rosetti
Fiorentina v Chievo: Rizzoli
Inter v Brescia: Collina
Juventus v AC Milan: Bertini
Lecce v Sampdoria: Ayroldi
Messina v Atalanta: Morganti
Palermo v Cagliari: Farina
Roma v Parma: Racalbuto
Siena v Livorno: Paparesta
Udinese v Lazio: Tombolini

inter.it

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
And here's the line up, I wanna see (And I am kinda sure that I will get to watch this match LIVE, so plzz ... not another draw):

--------------------- Toldo ---------------------

J.Zanetti --- Cordoba ------ Mihajlovic ---- F.Coco

------------------- Cambiasso ------------------

----- Stankovic ----------------- B.Emre --------

------------------- A.Recoba -------------------

---------- Martins ------------ Adriano ----------

# Veron isn't available for this game.

# Since Favalli is suspended, I think that this is the right time to try out Coco. Yes, we can play Ze Maria in the RB position and J.Zanetti in LB position; but for long term solution, I would be happy to see Coco back, instead of Pasquale. If Coco comes back to his old self, then our left back problem might be solved for a while, atleast.

# I am not fond of playing with 2 DMs. So, it won't be bad if we play Emre/Davids in the LCM role and Recoba to be our attacking midfielder. I would prefer Emre to be our starter. Lately, Stankovic has not been playing well and in the absence of Veron, I am feeling to think that it's affecting our offence as well. So, why not play Recoba ?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts