Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let's make it 2 straight wins in a row... :happy: i m pretty sure we can do it...

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Lets hope that our thrashing of Messina was the first of a series of consecutive wins all the way to the last game of the season :angel:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
we will do it bcz mancio find the way its all mihajlovic he is getin solider and guyz the dude is scorin goals

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yeah Miha might look a little unstable in the head but he really puts in good performances.and ilike his goals...those are pretty nice

Remember last year
Miha almost killed us with a free kcik off the bar in the lazio game

·
Registered
60,513 Posts
Siena have been nothing short of shit this season. Anything other than a convincing win shall not be accepted. I expect a win but we must keep a close eye on Chiesa. :star:

Hopefully Arianna can tell us more about Siena as they played in Udine earlier today. :)

Too bad that I won't be able to watch this one live and I'll just settle for a tape delay. Fukin BBilan are at home to Fiorentina at the same time. :groan:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I doubt whether this is true but Messina apparently head 10 first team players out. To be honest, that sounds a little exaggerated and I thought it was only 5 players out.

As we all know, Udinese are in great form and played Siena at home. They only won 1-0. I believe the match against Siena will not be as easy as some of you would like to think. I would love to see Inter thump them but we should also remember that we will be playing midweek so the team will not be as well rested as it was against Messina

Either way, anything other than a victory would not be acceptable.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3-0 we'll win...i reckon... :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
i hope emre starts this game ...with him and cambiaso in the middle it would be awesome ...who needs veron when theres emre around.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
I agree I want Emre to start this match. We should be able to win quite convincingly, im expecting a win...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SIENA V INTER: DISCIPLINARY SITUATION
Wednesday, 08 December 2004 11:22:51
MILAN - Francesco Toldo is disqualified for Sunday afternoon's Serie A TIM Week 15 match away to Siena after being sent off during Inter's 5-0 win at home to Messina . Giuseppe Favalli, Marco Materazzi, Dejan Stankovic and Andy van der Meyde are on cautions.

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Serie A Week 15 - 12/12/04 (15.00)
Siena - Inter

Stadio Franchi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having been sacked by Inter in the past, Siena boss Gigi Simoni knows that the Nerazzurri could be responsible for his next dismissal. The Tuscan outfit are struggling badly and another loss at the weekend could see the tactician shown the door.

The Bianconeri have lost their last three games and things are not looking too bright. Although Taddei is available for selection again, the minnows have some key players out with injury such as Manninger, Mignani, Colonnese, Ardito, Graffiedi, Chiumiento and Camorani. To make matters worse, Di Donato is suspended.

They also take on a rejuvenated Inter side. Having drawn seven League games in a row, the Milan club beat Messina 5-0 last week – despite the dismissal of goalkeeper Francesco Toldo. The latter is subsequently suspended and will be replaced by Fabian Carini.

Juan Veron should return from injury, while Christian Vieri and Adriano should retain their starting shirts. Both netted against Messina, with Adriano grabbing a first half hat-trick. He’ll fancy his chances against struggling Siena.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siena (probable): Fortin; Cirillo, Argilli, Portanova, Nicola; Taddei, Menegazzo, Vergassola, Falsini; Pecchia; Chiesa

Inter (probable): Carini; J. Zanetti, Cordoba, Mihajlovic, Favalli; Van der Meyde, Veron, Cambiasso, Stankovic; Vieri, Adriano

Ref: To follow...

channel4

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I think there is a good chance for Inter to catch up to the leading pack in the next couple of weeks, Juve and Milan both face 'tough' matches this weekend, and next week they face each other, im really hoping we can get the point differential to under 10 points by Round 17, I think that is very possible as we have 3 really easy matches in the enxt 3 rounds.

Forza Inter

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FARINA TO REF INTER V SIENA
Friday, 10 December 2004 11:51:55
MILAN - Stefano Farina (Novi Ligure section) will take charge of Sunday afternoon's Serie A TIM Week 15 match between Siena and Inter. The last time Farina refereed the Nerazzurri was in the 3-2 victory away to another Tuscan side, Empoli, on the final day of last season. In total, Farina has refereed 20 Inter matches (14 wins, 2 draws and 4 defeats).

Serie A TIM Week 15 fixtures & refs:

Atalanta v Udinese (Saturday at 18:00): Trefoloni (Siena)
Lazio v Lecce (Saturday at 20:30): Paparesta (Bari)
Brescia v Roma: Dondarini (Finale Emilia)
Chievo v Palermo: Bertini (Arezzo)
Livorno v Parma: Saccani (Mantova)
AC Milan v Fiorentina: Rodomonti (Teramo)
Reggina v Cagliari: Rosetti (Turin)
Sampdoria v Messina : Messina (Bergamo)
Siena v Inter: Farina (Novi Ligure)
Bologna v Juventus (Sunday at 20:30): Pieri (Genoa)

All matches kick off at 15:00CET on Sunday unless stated otherwise

inter.it

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
boy i love the Clean sheets...

be it Miha-cordoba or Gammara-dellafiore or Carini or Fontana.

Get this one now.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
WHere in India you from?

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Players who are going to Siena:

Goalkeepers: 12 Alberto Fontana, 15 Fabian Carini

Defenders: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 3 Nicolas Burdisso, 4 Javier Zanetti, 11 Sinisa Mihajlovic, 16 Giuseppe Favalli, 23 Marco Materazzi, 26 Giovanni Pasquale, 77 Francesco Coco

Midfielders: 5 Emre Belozoglu, 6 Cristiano Zanetti, 8 Edgar Davids, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 21 Giorgos Karagounis, 25 Dejan Stankovic

Strikers: 9 Julio Ricardo Cruz, 10 Adriano, 30 Obafemi Martins, 32 Christian Vieri

Veron isnt on squad.

And the second leg of TIM Cup is played on 12th january.

Ciao!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
LOL..

Its safe to say goodbye to El Chino now. Wish him the best of luck to whatever team he transfers to in Jan.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts