3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
11.1.2004 Serie B: Torino - Fiorentina

Probable formation for tomorrow's match:

Cejas

Maggio - Viali - Savini - Manfredini

Di Livio - Piangarelli - Fontana - Fantini

Vryzas - Rigano

Only change in formation will be Thomas Manfredini who is likely to replace Comotto. Fantini was great against Catania so Camorani will probably start from bench. Cejas made few dubious moves but Roccati haven't played in ages and Ivan is not in Cavasin's plans so Cejas will start.

Make predictions in FPL-thread. thx.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Re: 11.1.2004 Serie B: Torino - Fiorentina

nikofv said:
Only change in formation will be Thomas Manfredini who is likely to replace Comotto.
I wouldn't do this. Comotto is an ex-Torino player of course, and I think it would be good to leave him in for his return to the Stadio he's played most of his career in. Players always do well against their former teams, so I would have left Comotto in.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ariatti is now confirmed to take Comotto's place in the starting XI.

Torino: Sorrentino, Balzaretti, Galante, Mezzano, Castellini, Fuser, De Ascentis, Walem, Rizzato, Fabbrini, Tiribocchi.

Subs: Fontana, Martinelli, Mandelli, Masolini, Conticchio, Pinga, Ferrante.
Coach: Rossi

Fiorentina: Cejas, Maggio, Savini, Viali, Ariatti, Di Livio, Piangerelli, Fontana, Fantini, Riganò, Vryzas.

Subs: Roccati, Rizzo, Ripa, Bacis, Manfredini, Camorani, Graffiedi.
Coach: Cavasin

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fantini seems to be excellent signing.

"Fantini impressionante, corre tantissimo, è mobilissimo e lotta su ogni pallone."

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
and something we see very often:

La Juventus in vantaggio a Genova con un gol irregolare di Camoranesi LADRIIIIIIIIII

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
i m not sure about it....i dont understand much but the sure is that we are not longer the supernumerary(if this is the right word)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
nice match , great Walem...
nice Fiore at the beginning of the Match and at the beginning of the seconf half...
for the rest Toro deserved to win:D...but fortunately for you they don't have great strikers and i don't remeber who, one of your defender killed Ferrnate and Toro played in 10 for the last 15 minutes because Toro had used all the 3 substitutions.
Vryzas could scored another goal( so easy!!!) but failed it:rolleyes: :rollani: ...and Fuser in the first half and Pinga at the end of the match also could score...

Nice game for both team

1 - 20 of 42 Posts