Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12:00 PM Milan knows his rival in Quarter Final Champions League, I'll try to post live all draws :smileani:

What team do you prefer?? Anyway, Milan kill 'em all!! :boxing:

Forza Milan!! :stuckup:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Alex Ferguson wants to play you because he never has yet, he reckons you will be piss easy, and if he buys any pasta in Milan he will check under the sauce before he eats it. ;)

·
Registered
869 Posts
I hope Liverpool
Great away match ( i may attend if i'm rather free from committments) and would love to play them

I think our game would be perfect to challenge english teams

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
My room mate is a Man U fan
That shuold be a good tussle

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Real Madrid - Juventus
Oporto - Inter
Barcelona - Chelsea
Bremen - Lyon
Liverpool - Leverkusen
PSV - Monaco
Man United - MILAN
Bayern Munich - Arsenal

We have MAN UTD, with Van Nistelrooy in great form in CL

A GREAT match!! :boxing:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Alex Ferguson wants to play you because he never has yet, he reckons you will be piss easy, and if he buys any pasta in Milan he will check under the sauce before he eats it. ;)
hehehe,thanxs Jern.

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Can't wait! The self-named 'Biggest Club In the World' versus the Club which has four more Champions' cups, a bigger ground, better players and more money!!!
Sheva v Van Nancibooy, should sort out a few things!
Diavoloooooooo, diavoloooooo!
Chi non salta ManUreTosser Ale! Ale!

·
Registered
43,414 Posts
So many of my friends are ManU fans. This is hilarious. We argue liek crazy for a decade but never met. Now is time for the big truth. Time to kick soem honorble arses. :D

FORZA MILAN! ManU is probably the only one of the big guns we havent put down to sleep since Silvio took over. I dont count Arsenal to be in the same list of course. ;)

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
bono said:
FORZA MILAN! ManU is probably the only one of the big guns we havent put down to sleep since Silvio took over. I dont count Arsenal to be in the same list of course. ;)
Sorry to give you another lecture bono, but the Rossoneri gave Arsenal a right thumping in the Super Cup - Arsenal & England legend Lee Dixon said Milan dealt out the most painful football lesson he's ever experienced (in a 20-year-career!)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts