Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after we are sure to play in the CL...i think that we can be in the third place if we win this game and r m lose...we will be equal pts both 66 pts...and we have more goals than them...barca is playing good in the last squad..and without rivaldo...the balance of the team return...
i predict to win 1-3 :) ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
You forgot to mention. Saragosa were relgated, so they have nothing to play for. hence these are the easiest 3 pts to take...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah u are right....

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but those teams want to get out from the first division by a win and especially if they win barca...and that's is the difficult part in this game...

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Both "Toro" Acuña and Milosevic will proberly face long banns after their fight with supporters in the last match against Villareal. I think we`ll win and also that the Sargossa will proberly cheers on us to punish their own team because of their weak peformences this season.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
is not sure barça is going to be next season at cl barça need at least 1 point more than celta, if barça lose and celta win barça will go to uefa, i think this is a important game for us, and zaragoza will play hard at least for to leave the first division with a victory

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if we lose against zaragoza and that impossible we will qualify to the cl...coz we have more goals than celta...;)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
you don't get it is not matter how many goals has barça in the league or how many goals has celta, the main thing is that head a head between celta and barça, celta has a better position than barça because they won us, but we didn't win they. in spanish league head a head is more important than league goals

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
the game will be saturday at 21.00 and not at friday

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Here is an interesting tought...

Real beats Depor and we beat Zaragoza.
We finish 3rd behind Valencia and Real..
Then if Real wins the CL we will be in the CL along with Valencia without having to qualify right???

So what´s worse having Madrid win the CL or us having to go trough a nervous qualification????

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
P_Kluivert said:
Here is an interesting tought...

Real beats Depor and we beat Zaragoza.
We finish 3rd behind Valencia and Real..
Then if Real wins the CL we will be in the CL along with Valencia without having to qualify right???

So what´s worse having Madrid win the CL or us having to go trough a nervous qualification????
i think if barça baça finish 3rd or 4th barça will have to play the qualify, and another point is that i don't want a madrid victory i want they always lose

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
well that's it there is not more games after this, if we want to go cl next season we must to get at least a point althought there is the posibility than celta doesn't win his match. the two games are at same time

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
is all over and i have to say one thing to the players HIIIIIIIIJOOOOOOSSSSSSS DE PUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTAAAAAAA
barça only needed a point so why to run for get the 3 points?

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
1-1 Saviola, after a nice pass by LE.
A very very poor performance by Barça.
I'm glad Rexach's era is over. :eek:
Now we are about facing the future with the dutch master :devil:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Barcelona tied 1-1 with a goal from Saviola and Celta lost late 0-1 at Vallecas.

Saviola may not become a player with the strength to be decisive in big games, but he's proven to be important nonetheless. Similar to Guti... capable of carrying the team against weaker teams in Liga games better than most other players.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yes it's all over . We got the desired point and finished fourth . For me that is consilation for this bad trophiless season . Hopefully this signal the end of Rexach's reign at the club . Now we must look forward to the next season and threw our failure this season behind us . We couldn't afford another winless season . First we must get a world-class coach . Although news link Van Gaal with the club , I still prefer to have a better coach but if we settled for Van Gaal that is ok .
FORZA BARCA FOREVER .

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Well we didn´t play that great a match but the result was what mattered in this one.
In the first half I tought Kluivert was our best player he didn´t score but he was always dangerous and very unlucky after his beautiful turnaround.
Saviola i didn´t see much of but he did he scored the goal so he was forgiven:)

In the second half we backed of a bit and players like Kluivert hada quite second half altough he was robbed on a penalty.
Enrique just had one of those days when nothing went in but as always he worked hard.
Rochemback couldn´t get a pass trough allnight BUT u just gotta love the hustle he brings I think he was one of our better players tonight.

Puyol worked hard and was good. Reiziger and De Boer:devil: :confused: AWFUL!!
Abelardo was solid. Xavi didn´t show much tonight.

All in all our best players was Kluivert,Saviola,Rochemback and Abelardo....

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
P_Kluivert said:
In the first half I tought Kluivert was our best player he didn´t score but he was always dangerous and very unlucky after his beautiful turnaround.
That's our problem, that Kluiuvert is our best player. others have Raul or Zidane. Unlucky? You can't be unlucky for 25 years :rolleyes: .

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
I´ll agree that I do envy Madrid who´s got Zidane he´s one awsome player...
BUT in all fairness I would pick Patrick Kluivert over Raul any day of the week...

No u can´t be unlucky for 25 years and Kluivert hasn´t been the great goalscorer he should be yet but the class he showed just to get that shot of was amazing in just a flick second and minimal space turn around like that and almost curl it in...
The things he has vison,teqnicue,play in the air,pace and passing just makes up for the missed oppertunites...

I´m not at all sad at having Patrick Kluivert has our best player we are prevliged to have him as our best player.... If he would have more support he wouldn´t have the pressure to having to score almost every game for us to win he can do it for stretches but not for an entire year...With a better team next year and a better Saviola will take that pressure of him and u can print him down for 25 goals........

Why would he score 25 next year when he never has u might wonder? Well if he wouldn´t have been jerked around this year buy playing half the year as a midfielder and half a as a striker he might have scored 25 this year with a clear role for Pat and a better supporting cast PLUS that with Rivo gone this is Kluivert´s team he knows that now. He can´t hide we ride or die with him and I´m confident that after next year u will see how right I am.. I have always said that years 26,27,28 and 29 will be Kluiverts best just wait and see...... If it´s not then I´ll take back every word and u can think of a punishment for me cause I haven´t been more confident in Pat´s ability that I am now.....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts