Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a win and we'll be in the round 16... come on!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
That's 4 days after the juventus game, we never do things the easy way now do we?

Anyway, anything but a win would leave me appalled.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
move this thread back to the first page...

:D

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
Vital, vital match. Must win so we'd guarantee qualification AND first place with a match to spare. That way we'd - hopefully - be giving some players rests and others chances in Bremen. Long story short: if we beat the Greeks we'd have nothing but Serie A football til late February.

Zlatan's in form, hopefully he plays like he did in Athens..

Cordoba and Vieira in for Materazzi and Stankovic/Sulley, I believe.

Panathinaikos beat Bremen 3-0 away and gave us problems in the 2nd half, so they're not to be underestimated. Moon and Karagounis are the players we should keep an eye on.

Forza Inter. :fero:

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
Well, had we beaten Anorthosis/Burdisso we would be talking about fielding Bolzoni and Orlandoni on Wednesday, so excuse me for being fussy. :tongue: :D And if that 1 game is meaningless (hopefully) then our starters would have no midweek matches, which is an advantage.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Its a home game... and Mourinho does not make it easy to lose a home game.
The last time he lose a home game in CL was, if i m not wrong ... Against Barca, with Del Horno sent off.

Back to the picture.. No experimentation, and I think JM will fine tune the 4312 for further usage. But that '1' can be played by one of the wingers. (or Cruz or Adriano or Balotelli :D)

Figo shld hv some time from the bench.

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
Samuel is not playing.

We_might_lose_this_game!

:drunk:
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the CL list thinggy. :neutral: Alas, we managed 4-5 clean sheets even without Samuel so it's doable. :stuckup:

Looking at the positives: Materazzi does deserve a second start as a reward for his stellar display contro I gobbi, while Samuel could use a little breather and prepare better for Napoli.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ovrebo appointed for Inter v Panathinaikos
Monday, 24 November 2008 11:33:10
[FOTO Monday, 24 November 2008 11:33:10]

MILAN - Norwegian official Tom Henning Ovrebo has been appointed to referee Wednesday evening's UEFA Champions League Group B Matchday 5 clash between Inter and Panathinaikos at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (kick-off 20:45).

inter.it

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
Ovrebo's the retarded referee who wrongly sent off Burdisso against Liverpool last season.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
FROM

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 22 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 6 Maxwell, 13 Maicon, 16 Nicolas Burdisso, 23 Marco Materazzi.

Midfielders: 4 Javier Zanetti, 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Luis Figo, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 20 Sulley Muntari, 33 Amantino Mancini, 77 Ricardo Quaresma.

Strikers: 8 Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 9 Julio Ricardo Cruz, 10 Adriano, 45 Mario Balotelli.

=====================================================

I'd have

Toldo

Maicon - Cordoba - Materazzi - JZanetti

Stankovic - Cambiasso - Muntari

<< Quaresma >>

Zlatan - Cruz​

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Yeah we were seriously schrewed over by him and De Bleeckere against Liverpool...
ahh don't remind me, that fukker was worse though. I watch the game from time to time and its unbelievable we didn't suite his ass. That game was dodgy as hell and it ruined almost our season :cecco:

Bastard was probably on Liverpool's payroll, the amount of luck this team gets. Anyone seen the Ath.Madrid game two weeks back? They get 5 mins extra time and a none-existing PK. Juve got a thing or two to learn in Europe from Liverpool :yuck:

·
&#9484;&#8745;&#9488;(&#9699;_&#9698;)&#9484;&#874
31,893 Posts
Confirmed :

Inter:

12 Julio Cesar;

13 Maicon, 2 Cordoba, 23 Materazzi, 6 Maxwell;

4 Zanetti, 19 Cambiasso, 20 Muntari, 7 Figo;

8 Ibrahimovic, 10 Adriano.​

Subs: 1 Toldo, 5 Stankovic, 9 Cruz, 16 Burdisso, 33 Mancini, 45 Balotelli, 77 Quaresma.

Coach: José Mourinho.

Panathinaikos: 1 Galinovic; 29 Nilsson, 24 Vyntra, 8 Goumas, 3 Sarriegi, 31 Spiropoulos; 19 Gabriel, 23 Simao, 15 Gilberto Silva, 21 Karagounis; 26 Mantzios.
Subs: 30 Tzorvas, 4 Mattos, 5 Rukavina, 7 Ninis, 14 Salpigidis, 22 Tziolis, 27 Ivanschitz.
Coach: Henk Ten Cate.

Figo in :eek: must be playing behind strikers

1 - 20 of 164 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.