Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or do you also get the feeling that there is a problem with GS and their designers....if it is logos or jerseys or whatever!

This is GS's 100th anniversary kit.....with all due respect i think it's awful!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Is that true Cengo? The pic is to small!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, i cant be too sure since i found it on antu.....because they opened a topic about the jersey today so i figured it's the one!

I have to check the news to see if it's the same...

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Isn't Antu a Fenerbahce site? :D

This was the pic on Milliyet, and it can be the one. It was going to be half yellow half red as the old times, it wasn't going to be anything modern.

This time I liked it. I also like the logo which is an old GS logo I think.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, honestly....the white jersey you are using this season should have been your 100th anniversary jersey. I like that one.....but this one is too much of the early 80's....and the tones of the colors are really awful.....they could have made it much better if you ask me!

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
The logo with the black background resembling a shield has only been around for the past 4/5 seasons. The one in the pic is the one that has been in use before then...

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Everyone has their tastes. I like the shirt because it resembles the past, and looks good too imo.

But knowing the Turkish media, this might just be some stupid paint job by some guy, to get ahead of the other newspapers. You never know.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
the new colors will be used on every kit from now on...the kit is a tribute to the very first kits of galatasaray...i think that's the way it should be with the 100.Yil kits...the next seasons kits will for sure be adidas kits as usual...

·
*the drum drum*
42,906 Posts
It's a pretty nice design, and good to see GS going back to the traditional shirt..

I don't know if it's just me, or if it's the pic, or if it's actually like that, but they could've toned down the brightness of the colours on the shirt. It makes it look like a plug for McDonalds or something..

·
19,147 Posts
look at the grass...it's also very...lets say green....

·
Registered
396 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:
Isn't Antu a Fenerbahce site? :D

This was the pic on Milliyet, and it can be the one. It was going to be half yellow half red as the old times, it wasn't going to be anything modern.

This time I liked it. I also like the logo which is an old GS logo I think.

I like it aswell ;) :thmbup: :star:Logo,Color,Dizayn. :thmbup:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The yellow color is more close to orange...and the little logo on the chest looks like it was sewed there by hand....i really hope it looks better in reality!

·
19,147 Posts
cengo....that is our original color....it won't change....and it looks way better than that ciyak sari in my opinion....

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
at least our 100th jersey could be without that annoying avea ad. :rolleyes:

·
19,147 Posts
yeah....that's true, but you know our financial situation, it's impossible...btw i really love the colors...

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
i liked that big "gs" in the middle of it. i wonder what is writing on it.

·
19,147 Posts
don't know yet...but the picture in the middle of the logo is the picture of our first champion team from 1908/09...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts