Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am pleased to say that the Cricket forum is about to reach 10000 posts and will be the first forum in the sports section to do so.

Almost 3 years ago when the sub forums were added to the Sports section we lobbied for the Cricket forum and got it. Many people doubed that it would work and suggested it should not go ahead and wouldn't be a busy forum, but look at the success it has achieved now.

We have had many great posters in this forum, some who don't visit here anymore, and we should recgonise their efforts and efforts of everyone who has been a regular in the Cricket forum for making such a success it is.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Yeah
Congrats to this forum
Wonder where all the regular posters are!!!

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Na
We missed the shortcut
The road is still long
Eventually we will get a 7th - thats why we are on the road;)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Congrats to the cricket forum :).

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
All of you guys just coming here and saying yay and woohoo - post something- add something to the discussion
I rememer how this forum was during the WC and before.
Come on guys - post something - or are we waiting for another world cup.:depress:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
The forum is in a bit of downward spiral at the moment. Basically the problem is that no-one posts because no-one replies, and no-one replies because no-one posts (for example, see the thread about Murali).

It's a difficult situation, which may simply be down to a fundamental lack of cricket fans on XT, but I can count at least 5 or 6 so there should be enough interest to keep this forum active.

Perhaps a suggestions thread wouldn't be bad idea?

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Congrats Cricket forum on achieving this milestone.

Don't loose heart cricket fans. It will be back to its best even though it looks quite pessimistic right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts