Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, although I have only been on this forum for a short time I have reached my 1000th Post :happy: :jester: :party: I thought I would create a special thread just like Walter did ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,907 Posts
Already? :eek: That was quick! WTG James and congratulations! :star: :happy: :cool: :) :strong: :cap: :kiss:

How does one feel as a Premier player? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parni Valjak said:
Congrats bro, I just recently reached a 1000 posts and know how special it feels :tongue: j/k.. All the best!
Thanks and Congratulations to you also ;) :D It does feel special, you dont have to say your joking ;) :happy:

nina said:
Already? :eek: That was quick! WTG James and congratulations! :star: :happy: :cool: :) :strong: :cap: :kiss:

How does one feel as a Premier player? :D
Thank-you :) It feels cool to be a 'Premier Player' :cool: ;) Congratulations to you also!!! :happy: You have 1000 posts as well :star:

PoPaJ said:
well done Jimz man :happy:

Keep up the good work ;) :D
Thanks Zeljko :) Nice to see you posting again ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,926 Posts
Well done James and Nina for your 1000!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :party: :jester: :happy: :star: Wellcome to the club dudes! May there be much more 1000's for you both in the company of Slovenian forum!:D :cool: :rollani: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Walter BC said:
Well done James and Nina for your 1000!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :party: :jester: :happy: :star: Wellcome to the club dudes! May there be much more 1000's for you both in the company of Slovenian forum!:D :cool: :rollani: :thumbsup:
Thanks Walter :happy: My next target is to post as many as you ;) so watch out :happy: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,926 Posts
And my aim is to match OAnimals number of posts, so my aim is also your target. So James, lets go get OAnimal!:D :devil: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Walter BC said:
And my aim is to match OAnimals number of posts, so my aim is also your target. So James, lets go get OAnimal!:D :devil: :D
Yep, I guess we have to post alot as well, he is a fair way in front ;) :devil: :smileani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,926 Posts
NZS said:
Yep, I guess we have to post alot as well, he is a fair way in front ;) :devil: :smileani:
Yep, he is one much posting MF!:D Oh well, someone has to be top, and I'm sure you agree he's the one!
BTW where is our OAnimal?:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Walter BC said:
Yep, he is one much posting MF!:D Oh well, someone has to be top, and I'm sure you agree he's the one!
BTW where is our OAnimal?:)
Well, since you both live in Bovec I thought you of all people would know ;) :happy: Maybe he has met a nice Brazillian lady ;) :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,926 Posts
NZS said:
Well, since you both live in Bovec I thought you of all people would know ;) :happy: Maybe he has met a nice Brazillian lady ;) :rolleyes:
We both are from Bovec yes, but during the week he lives in Ljubljana where he works. He only comes in Bovec for weekends. So I can't really know where he sticks so that he doesn't come by.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,907 Posts
My thoughts exactly James, but then again there are reasons to return you know, like gf or friends or family or just Bovec ;) Besides, Slovenia is small, it ain't that far :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,926 Posts
NZS said:
I see, That sounds a bit weird :eek: :confused: Why doesn't he just move to Ljubljana ?
You'll have to ask him that. My guess is that he'd miss his friends too much and everything related to that. :smileani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds fair enough :) And nina's point of it isnt too far is probably true also ;) He will probably answer once he reads what we have all been posting about ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,907 Posts
Maybe it's my fault he's not around here as I said to him that he should avoid me :undecide: By that I didn't mean he should stop coming to this forum :angel:

So, OAnimal, if you read this, you are more than welcome here :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,926 Posts
nina said:
Maybe it's my fault he's not around here as I said to him that he should avoid me :undecide: By that I didn't mean he should stop coming to this forum :angel:

So, OAnimal, if you read this, you are more than welcome here :)
Nah, he's not like that. I'm sure he has a very good reason for not posting lately.
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top