Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Just over 72 hours remaining until the Biggest club game in the World takes place in Madrid.

Let's get the ball rolling....

100- Because we need to close the gap to 6 points. :D

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
98-Because its the ass of so many of our players if we dont
97- Because we can't lose twice in a row to Barca at the Bernabeau:eekani:
96- Because Barca are gonna crumble under the pressure
95- Because we are actually better :D
94- because we are Real madrid after all
93- Because we can't go trophyless for two successive seasons

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
91 - Because we have a better goal keeper
90 - Because Ronaldo wants to end his goal mystery
89 - Because Deco isn't playing
88 - Because Puyol and Ronalidnho only trained once

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I would move against numbers 88 and 89.:D I dont wanna hear about any disadvantages Barca may have.:d Deco is $hit anyways.:D;) And Puyol and Ronaldinho must be well rested because they trained only once.:D

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
The Merengue said:
I would move against numbers 88 and 89.:D I dont wanna hear about any disadvantages Barca may have.:d Deco is $hit anyways.:D;) And Puyol and Ronaldinho must be well rested because they trained only once.:D
Every disadvantage for Barca is considered as an advantage to us :D ;)

Ronalinho lost few kilos and Puyol isn't going to be 100% ... so lets continue our count down before the game ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
85 Because Barça is being helped by referees.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
84 Because I'll be staying over that night at a Cule mate's place, adn surely RM can't give me a night of misery.:(

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
83... Almost every time I watch live with my brother-in-law our team lose... I can only remember the only two victories - SPain-Norway and Bortmund-RM (years ago...) I watched the last Clasico with him... our team beatened by the referee... A few weeks ago beatened by Juve's referee.. :cry: This time we will win... I will not watch as I'm taking exam...

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
..Ronalinho lost few kilos..
A lighter Ronaldinho is more likely to fall than a heavier one.. :D

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
79. Because Luxembergo would have seen the Chelsea game and realised their defence is a joke and play fast with through balls (or overhead - Beckham) using the pace of Ronaldo and erm... Raul.

78. You have Owen. :)

77. Samuel will break Ronnie's legs with a stupid challenge, get sent off but Barca will be like little puppies with him gone.

76. Raul Bravo will come on to headbutt all the players and cause confusion with his disguised passes.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Marc said:
79. Because Luxembergo would have seen the Chelsea game and realised their defence is a joke and play fast with through balls (or overhead - Beckham) using the pace of Ronaldo and erm... Raul.

78. You have Owen. :)

77. Samuel will break Ronnie's legs with a stupid challenge, get sent off but Barca will be like little puppies with him gone.

76. Raul Bravo will come on to headbutt all the players and cause confusion with his disguised passes.
77 and 76, both players aren't going to play

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
75. Ronaldo will eat all of the Barcelona players, the ref will miss it and hand the win to RM because he thinks they all have gone home, then Ronaldo will explode like Mr Creosote from the Meaning of Life, ETA will be blamed for the disaster and accused of placing explosives in Ronaldo's shorts. :shades:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts