Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first, it seems like a bad joke: david beckham fresh from yet another second year of futility with los angeles galaxy of major league soccer; joining ac milan for sunny Italy.
Why would a team that is one of Italy's giants want an aging one-dimensional player and probably the guy has lost what little speed he once possessed, although he's still capable of some pinpoint passes and he is dangerous on free kick.
Milan certainly doesn't need beckham's experience. its midfield already has Gatusso (30) Ambrosini (31) Pirlo (29) and Seedorf (32).
on the first team 15 are over 30. the living legend Paolo Maldini is 40 go figure!!
the real motivation for milan to hire Beckham is to sell those replica shirts which certainly will be good business. i wonder what number will Beckham wear?
I'm guessing number 75 >>the year he was born>> :pp

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
the real motivation for milan to hire Beckham is to sell those replica shirts which certainly will be good business. i wonder what number will Beckham wear?
I'm guessing number 75 >>the year he was born>> :pp
Mainly that and... he is looking to keep his place in England and he still has a lot to bring to the team.

Its a win win situation, particularly if we get Adidas to finance for most of the thing as it is very likely.

·
Scudetto
23,477 Posts
Anyway, just the fact that so many people are "excited" about this transfer just proves what a big media stunt this has been.

No such thing as bad publicity, especially when it comes to Beckham.

·
Registered
24,069 Posts
It can be a classic thread. Don't quell creative genius like this. He is on a mission from God, you can't stop the list. Only need 96 more reasons.

·
Gran Sheik of XTMCMM
261 Posts
5. He wants to be closer to :jester:HIM:jester:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry mates!!! it was meant to be a joke>>>although i'm pretty sure we can find 96 more reasons>>>>>>>

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
can u guys!! help me on this one >>>>>>

·
Registered
24,300 Posts
Hm...

What a poorly organized list. :confused:

1- He's old
2- He's slow
3- He's one dimensional
4. He'll put his shirt on backwards
96, needs to study english with maldini or vicoria will leave him
ES part 2

Alright, I'll help out and bring this list closer to home.

6. He's admitted to wearing his wife's panties so assuming that he's also borrowing her boots is not that far-fetched and these boots can't be healthy for your feet. :nono:

·
Registered
24,300 Posts
Damn, #6 got taken while I edited. Ah well, I'll settle for #7 then.

1- He's old
2- He's slow
3- He's one dimensional
4. He'll put his shirt on backwards
6. He can't speak Italian and most of our players can't speak English.
7. He's admitted to wearing his wife's panties so assuming that he's also borrowing her boots is not that far-fetched and these boots can't be healthy for your feet. :nono:
96, needs to study english with maldini or vicoria will leave him
ES part 2

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
He will be busy keeping an eye on Seedorf., as Victoria is expected to hang around Milano from time to time.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts