Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I start off:

(PROPS TO NO. 1!!!!!!- But first you gotta get there!)

100) Adriano is out with an injury, which makes our attack more unpredictable for the Milan defense...

next 99

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
(99) Cruz is improving with every match. by the time the derby comes around he will be ready. Being the selfless player that he is, he will assist and make a greater contribution than everyone expects.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
(98) Inter are hungry. Being starved of success and losing the last Euro Derby was unforgetable. Inter want revenge and we are due some derby luck.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
(97) Inter are playing better football. The ugly Inter of old has disappeared and the days of reliance on a single player are a distant memory. Everyone is contributing. Cordoba, Veron and Cambiasso all made a contribution at the weekend by scoring goals. With our midfielders and defence making contributions in attack, there is not as great a need for our strikers to score bags of goals.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
(96) As my Grandfather always says.." the source of the power comes from the Leaders" , JAVIER ZANETTI,.. will remember that last time we met them in the CL, I can see him playing as a Hungry Tiger all over the feild, strengh all our players and he will be one of the biggest reasons that we will smach Milan and win it.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
(95) Inter outplayed AC Milan in the last derby and lost on a lucky goal. One can only get lucky so many times.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
93. bobogol will contribute this time

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
91) The Curva Nord will be hungry to contribute to a victory.

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
90) In the last derby we were able to play a much better match than Milan without Adriano for most of the match.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
vlepnat said:
90) In the last derby we were able to play a much better match than Milan without Adriano for most of the match.
That is the main reason we lost.

89) I always ask God for his blessings for Inter to win the CL after each prayer. (We pray at least 5 times a day) :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Ok I'll be more serious:

88) Our defense will be extra careful about this game and would give the performance of a lifetime to win this match.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Inter are due for a win after so many defeats and who know's what could happen.Enough room for optimism?I think so. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
(87) Because ill be there right amidst the curva cheering inter on.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
(86) We have great tacklers in matrix and cordoba (who im sure can sideline sheva for the return leg ;) and guess whos gonna be back for us in the return leg ...

·
Registered
154 Posts
(85) Miha is playing his best season in last 5 years in Italy.He will be big help in defence,(free kicks already said)

·
Registered
116 Posts
84) My sistah says Candy VDM is sexy. Enuff said.

·
Registered
116 Posts
83) We may find some resources deep down there. Let's call it pride for decency's sake.

·
Registered
116 Posts
82) Sometimes in life the stubborn is left wondering what hit them so hard. Let's hope it's one of those times.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts