Registered
17,343 Posts
He is 33 and wants to play.

Meeting tmw with the AM board and player say Paris United

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Feipe even though is 33 and very injury prone he is top 3 LBs at this moment in the world.And PSG interest is spot on.He is great buy as back up.
but i thin he just wants a better contract.I would nto leave that interesting team and their renewed desire to win it all this season
they are going to be very very strong team this season.Since they have immensly deep squad.And i dont think they are crazy to offload their main piece on the left Back position

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Felipe Luis will easily start over Kurzawa tbh.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Dortmund looking at Paco Alcatraz

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak has hinted Filipe Luis will depart the club for Paris Saint-Germain: “It is said but we must respect it.”

A report in Cadena Ser highlighted how the full-back’s contract talks with Atleti had stalled while the player was reportedly keen on interest from PSG.

The Brazilian has fallen behind Lucas Hernandez in the pecking order at the Wanda Metropolitano while the French champions were seeking a replacement for Yuri Berchiche.

“The situation is a little sad, but that is the situation,” Oblak told reporters, in quotes cited by Diario AS.

“When opportunities like this come up for a player you must respect the decision they make but we do not know for sure what will happen.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
It took Djené Dakonam 15 seconds to get booked for Getafe vs Eibar.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
PSG are closing on a €14m plus add-ons move for Juan Bernat. However, Bernat is demanding wages of over €5m a year which Paris are not willing to pay.

[Sky]

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Could he overtake Ivan Campo?

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Shots fired

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Its ok to troll once in a while but every post of yours is mocking our club and players
Now i know you are not RM fan but why posting here?

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Boom. Go to Juve forum, they love you there

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Please don't.

141 - 160 of 192 Posts