Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
61,311 Posts
pretty good list, except that from Hungary their by far best player ever is missing :(

·
Registered
14,442 Posts
C.Ronaldo out of top 5 is a stretch but 20 with Iniesta above him? I'd apreciate the effort but the ranking is poor.

·
Registered
61,311 Posts
yeah it's good, other than the best player ever not even making it into the First XI
who would that be? Eusébio, van Basten or Gerd Müller?

·
Registered
14,442 Posts
it seems to underrate modern players a bit....Messi should be 3rd, CR7 7th-8th maybe.
I don't think it has anything to do with modern players since Iniesta,R9 and Zidane are 16th , 6th and 5th respectively. He just murdered CR7 in this ranking. And yeah , Messi should be a bit higher aswell , certanly above R9 and Zidane.

·
1st Tier Poster
52,137 Posts
pele have you seen this pic of CR7 statue in his homeland Madeira

what puzzles me is that this statue clearly has a semi...it's bordering on indecency, given it's in a public place...i wonder if this was deliberate

·
Registered
14,442 Posts
What about other angles? Surely it's the angle , cause otherwise I can't explain it myself... It looks like he just got out of a swimming pool.

·
Registered
14,442 Posts
Actually I did a bit more reaserch and he does have a semi evrytime he takes a freekick

Maybe he gets too excited at the tought of raping the keepers. Speaking of this , I'm glad he remainded everybody who's the daddy of freekicks :proud:

·
Registered
61,311 Posts
pele have you seen this pic of CR7 statue in his homeland Madeira

what puzzles me is that this statue clearly has a semi...it's bordering on indecency, given it's in a public place...i wonder if this was deliberate

Madeira is an African country.

·
Registered
16,438 Posts
Maybe he gets too excited at the tought of raping the keepers. Speaking of this , I'm glad he remainded everybody who's the daddy of freekicks :proud:

By law of averages he was bound to find the net again. I'd almost forgotten what it looks like to see him score one as his recent statistics have been awful.

·
Registered
14,442 Posts
By law of averages he was bound to find the net again. I'd almost forgotten what it looks like to see him score one as his recent statistics have been awful.
People are just too harsh on him. He's the all time freekick top scorer in UCL.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
¿Top 5?. I think you are a fanboy if you say that. Iniesta "el cerebro" in general lines is better, but , according to certain people, marketing is more important than relevance on the pitch.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
O FENOMENO should be ahead of Zidane for sure!

1. Pele
2. Maradona
3. O Fenomeno

·
Registered
14,442 Posts
¿Top 5?. I think you are a fanboy if you say that. Iniesta "el cerebro" in general lines is better, but , according to certain people, marketing is more important than relevance on the pitch.
I said easly top 5. Only 3 other players played on the same level in history... And marketing has nothing to do with his place football history. If anything , media portrays him as an antifootballer.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts