Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These ten players have the highest salaries in the world - look how many from the team with so many debts - Real Madrid CF:)

1 Batistuta - that's what I call paranoja:)
2 Raul Gonzalez
3 Alessandro del Piero
4 Steve McManaman
5 Christian Vieri
6 Ronaldo
7 Rivaldo (must be a mistake!, he always sais he's so poor!:)
8 Farinos (Inter Milan)
9 Nicola$ Anelka
10Francesco Totti

Weird huh? what is Farinos doing there? :eek:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
FARINOS AT 8?!!!!???!!!!??!!

Gee,I knew moratti was crazy but the man is SICK!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I think this is true. We waste too much money on salaries:mad: BTW Amoroso! France are in the final thx to a great team and Zidane. Thuram has just been one of the many, nothing spectacular, and I repeat he is not the best defender in the world - Cannavaro is:) Please don't argue with me:p

P

·
0 Posts
I know! European football is starting to become more and more like American sports :(

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Labas,I'm not gonna argue with you because you dont deserver it...Thuram is the best defender in the world and better than Cannavaro,I have them both in my team and I see them almost every sunday.Italian defenders show off more because of Italy's playing style,Thuram just does what he has to do.Remember Figo? he erased him at France-Portugal...

D

·
0 Posts
Amo, Thuram is 1 of the best but not THE best defender in the world.I'll just say 1 word: MUNITIS :) The guy totally outplayed Thuram in FRA-ESP. And Figo was changing positions vs.FRA and played more central so he wasn't confronted with Thuram too many times.
And why you're arguing who's better: Cannavaro or Thuram (Parma defence was bad last season).Nesta is the best (and Ivan Campo when he is in form D)
HALA MADRID!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
First lets all remember that Thuram is a central defender and plays out of position with France.Secondly,Munitis outplayed him in the first half,in the second half Thuram didnt let him breath and ws also the best player in the pitch.Figo changed position when Joao Pinto replaced Rui Costa towards the end of the game.Till then he was playing his usual left wing role and he was invisible.Parma's defence ws bad last year because there was no midfield.Thuram and Cannavaro had both exelent season (especially Thuram) and is definitely not their fault if Parma was leaking goals.Nesta is a great defender and is in my opinion the second best because he is not as complete player as Thuram.As for Ivan Campo...:D

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thuram really impressed me when we played you guys in last year's Uefa cup.
But shame about this year's CL qualifiers, huh? :)
I think it was fate that Rangers and Parma would again meet last season, all our games in Europe together have been very good in my opinion.
Sorry to stray off topic by the way. lol
Thuram and Zidane are both very good reasons why France won tonight, as were Pires and Trezeguet. :)

P

·
0 Posts
I'm sorry but I thought Zizou had a crap game tonight. There was such horrible passing from the French that I still can't believe they won.

God there were cars honking and near-rioting all night here...

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I agree with Pablo, Zidane did nothing above average in last night's game. Totti on the other hand...

In the end (literally) we did it. And that's what history will write.

P.S. Pablo, where do you live? One of those cars honking and near-rioting might have been mine... :)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
What is arinos and Steve macmanaman doing there???

they are good and everyhing but there are many players ut there who deserve higher slary than they do.:(

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Steve McManaman signed to Real AFTER his contract with Liverpool had finished, that's why he ended up with more money himself.
Farinos now... :confused: Can't find a reason really...

D

·
0 Posts
first thing Thuram is much better then canavarro but stam is the best in the whorld , he and F de boer are the whole dutch defence .
canavarro has nesta, maldini,pessotto and juliano arround him that's an 5 men defence not like france with 4 men our holland with 3 real defenders

and labas nobody knows cannavarro and thuram better then AMOROSO who sees them play every week so dig it !!

second you all forget to mention kluivert he's no 4 at best paid players and Raul is now n1 ( he signed a new contract at madrid)

holland is ok .....ole ole !!

P

·
0 Posts
Hala - I'm in Paris (watching it rain today)

Great headlines in the papers today including Liberations which just said BIS across the front page.

P

·
0 Posts
43? Jeez....How can you take it man? You know how we hate temperatures like that! :)

It's still raining here, but tres lourd. :(

RE: that list, from when is it effective? I'm not sure that it's completely current.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I don't mind that much personally, I can take the heat. I enjoy very much laughing at others that can't! It's cold I really hate.

My parents were in Paris since last Sunday and have just retunred (yesterday). They are really devastated, they can't believe their luck! hehehe, it's really funny!

P

·
0 Posts
Talk about bad timing!

Do you come from time to time as well?

En ce qui concerne la chaleur, peut-etre, mais quand il fait 40C et tu prends le metro a 18h, c'est pas rigolo! =)

1 - 20 of 91 Posts