Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evo mog izbora 10 najboljih nasih fudbalera u 2004.:

1. Zvonimir Vukic - najbolji u klubu, jedan od najboljih u reprezentaciji
2. Dejan Stankovic - vec 5-6 godina jedan od nasih najboljih igraca u Italiji mada ispod proseka u reprezentaciji.
3. Predrag Djordjevic - bez starca nema udarca
4. Dragan Mladenovic - tiha voda koja breg roni
5. Nemanja Vidic - povredjen je igrao celu sezonu i doveo Zvezdu do duple krune. Rodjen vodja i jedan od retkih srpskih igraca koji posle kiksa moze da postane heroj utakmice.
6. Goran Gavrancic - iz sezone u sezonu sve je bolji i to u jednom od najboljih evropskih klubova.
7. Simon Vukcevic - neverovatan igrac, dijamant, sa odlicnim tehnickim, fizickim i mentalnim predispozicijama. Nadmasice sve gorenavedene.
8. Ivica Kralj - otpisan, a trenutno najbolji golman u SCG. Bez njega Partizan ne bi imao ovako blistavu seriju kao ove jeseni.
9. Nikola Zigic - jedinstven fenomen gorostas koji ume da dribla dodaje i daje golove. Uz to skroman i vredan momak koji se lako zdruzuje sa ljudima.
10. Marko Pantelic - beogradski kulov ali dobar fudbaler koji vec je 2 godine za redom u vrhu liste strelaca i to jos u konkurenciji klupskog druga Zigica.

Ovde je bilo mesto i za Savu Milosevica, Salta Ilica, Mateju Kezmana, i Dragoslava Jevrica. Ali mesta ima samo 10-oricu.

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
I would replace Kralj with Jevric. Milosevic must get a mention somewhere as he replaced Dzajic for most caps. That must be respected.

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
Stankovic for mine is number 1. He has established himself as one of Inter's best in one of the toughest and demanding leagues in the world. He is also a major improvement in the national side.

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
Happy now Ben?

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Jevric? What has Jevric done? Kralj has mostly been superb since August/Sep 2003 (although making some glaring errors here and there, he is Kralj after all). I agree with Vukic at #1.

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
Andrija PFC said:
Jevric? What has Jevric done? Kralj has mostly been superb since August/Sep 2003 (although making some glaring errors here and there, he is Kralj after all). I agree with Vukic at #1.
Kralj is uncoordinated and I cannot have him in the top 10 for anything. With Vukic, why does that not surprise me. ;)

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Fleka, just to make the distinction between two great players that played for Zvezda, Predrag Djajic and Dragan Dzajic. That's all.

Andrija, Jevric's performances for the NT during past 6 months were pretty impressive, don't you thgink so?

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Since Partizan's draw with newcastle which eventually took them into the champions' league, Kralj has been nothing short of superb. Even in the last two games in Europe, he saved a penalty against Lazio and kept Partizan from going 2-0 down to Villareal by saving from a breakaway. His play needs to be recognized, he deserved to be called up to the NT, even if just as a backup.

·
Registered
40,714 Posts
I don't agree at all with kralj, no matter how good he's been this season. Kralj still has to be remembered as one of the worst goalies ever here in Holland and I doubt it's any different in Portugal. Watch the Euro2000 tapes people. Jevric although slightly better has had his fair share of bloopers as well, luckily for the NT he's solid as a rock!

My top 10

1 Dejan Stankovic, doing it on the highest possible level, week in, week out
2 Zvonimir Vukic, our next big #10
3 Mladen Krstajic, one of the best defenders in the Bundesliga and Europe
4 Pedja Djordjevic, never fades and when called upon always delivers
5 Goran Gavrancic, has become one of our best defenders
6 Nemanja Vidic, not a very lucky year for him, but he's tough as nails
7 Dragan Mladenovic, Zvezda's engine last season and a great asset to the NT
8 Savo Milosevic, a legend
9 Nikola Zigic, has finally regained last season's form, our own version of Jan Koller :D
10 Danijel Ljuboja, earned himself a transfer to PSG, performed well and now has trouble with the coach, when he finds a new club, he'll start performing again

Some of our U21's crossed my mind, but their time has yet to come, so I came up with these 10 players.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I could not give a shit if he plays really well for inter week in week out if he performs poorly for the nt. Vukic has been the better of them so i think he deserved #1 spot.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kralj may be remeberd as one of the worst goalies in Holland, Portugal or even in SCG if we consider his performance in the past years. But his performances in 2004 were outstanding and that is what we are selecting here - 10 best players in the 2004 not 10 best players ever. "Fulao si temu", sto bi rek'o Mujo.

As far as Ljuboja, he is a very good player, but his 2004 season ended in a very low key. Due to injury he did not play for several months and after that he had a big dispute with the coach whch has kept him sidelined even as we speak. So he hardly played 1/2 season during 2004. No way that he earned the spot among the top 10. He wouldn't put himself on that list.;)

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Andrija PFC said:
Jevric has been quite solid for Vitesse :tongue: seriously he usually has one of the higher marks in the team.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
1. Zvonimir Vukic - allround :star:
2. Nemanja Vidic - homeboy :cool:
3. Simon Vukcevic - talent :eek:
4. Nikola Zigic - header :strong:
5. Dragan Mladenovic - respect :cap:
6. Dejan Stankovic - good for inter
7. Dragoslav Jevric - andjeo cuvar
8/9. Mateja Kezman|Savo Milosevic in no particular order|transfer + NT record
10. Predrag Djordjevic (deserves higher rank perhaps but not sure)

gavrancic sad 11th ;)

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Djordjevic has been number one for like the last 5 years. He can create goals, score goals, execute set plays, lead the the team, and best of all he is consistent. I'm surprised everybody ranks him so low and put guys like Mladenovic ahead? Really weird.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Ok, I think Stankovic is our most consistent player, playing in one of the most competative leagues in the world, hence he gets my vote as our best player for 2004.

Vukic is our second best player. He will soon probably move to an Italian or Spanish club, he is only 25 and is definately the future of our football. Vukic by the way is the best player investment PFC has ever made as long as I can remember. He was brought to Belgrade on loan from Atletico Madrid (couldn't get a game there) at the end of 2001 and then signed later on a free. He was sold to Shakhtar in 2003 for 4.3 million euros.

I also don't know why Mladenovic is mentioned so much as one of the best players for 2004. Wasn't he like injured for most of this season??

·
Registered
40,714 Posts
He got injured at the beginning of this season at Rangers, but he's back now. Back at Zvezda he was one of the main factors why we won the double, so I'd say he deserves to be on that list.

As for Deki, see even a grobar put him at #1, now that's what I call recognition. :D

PS Krstajic deserves to be on every list IMO, the guy won the german title with Bremen in which he was one of the best and most consistant players. Now he's doing the same thing at Schalke.

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
I agree with most lists but I would have to include Stefanovic, he is a rock at Portsmouth and it's a shame he's fell out with the FA.
I'd Stankovic or Vukic at number 1 but it's quite tough because most of the players are outstanding for their clubs but usually poor for the NT but this might change as time goes on and the players get to know each other better as we seem to have a settled squad now.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Yeah I too put Mladenovic on because of the double. I hope he will do well for Rangers the rest of this season :cool: damn forgot about Krstajic...

The rock did score an own goal last week. Let's forgive him ;)

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
He did however make up for it by crossing for West Brom to score an own goal as well. ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts