Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys finally that's it!
The season has come to its very end!
10 matches left and Milan still compete on both fronts!
So what do you think?
Can we win at least 4 in the Scudetto and win it, even if we dropped some points recently?
Can we reach the CL final and trash Arsenal that, IMO, will be waiting us there?
Write your thoughts, and hopefully this thread will end up in a very celebrating way!!!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
For CL their is a thread titled "Realism or Arsenalism":depress:

Scudetto-wise, I see the biggest comeback in Modern Football history:depress: :depress: :depress:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I hate the way we lost our concentration in the last two games. It's just silly and has no sense. I even think that the intrigue in Seria A might just return.
But then again saving some strength for the final rush may be is what we are doing now. Hope that turns just right for us.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Diavolo said:
For CL their is a thread titled "Realism or Arsenalism":depress:

Scudetto-wise, I see the biggest comeback in Modern Football history:depress: :depress: :depress:

If you are so keen on Arsenal or Roma, quit this forum and leave us alone.
Here, all of us are confident that we will clinch the lo scudetto and deliever our best in the CL. It is pathetic to see you expressing your pessimistic views on Milan with an expert tone everyday. i know you live in Milan, so what? It doesnt make you look wiser.

·
1st Tier Poster
48,894 Posts
Scudetto will be ours.The lead is too big, Roma will not catch us.In CL it eventually all boils down to one game and anything can happen there, but I think we will be favourites to win it.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Easy there on Diavolo, will you. He is just a very supersticious person and living in the center of Milano, probably the pain is bigger to lose the two than the joy of winning them - all the teasing and so on. We can swicth off the PCs and have a drink - he cant, it will be there everyday, every moment and so on. So bare with him.

As bad as it is, I am sort of slightly smiling after these two games - Chievo and Modena. Cause we showed Milan is still the same old bastard that wins in the most important big games but cant concentrate against the minor teams. And I sort of like it as it is. As I have said so many times, I rather be like that than the opposite case, read - Juve. :D ;)

Of course, its not nice to lose 4 points in 2 games liek that but hey - we are still in commanding lead.

Having said all that, I still hold that we have a better chance of winning teh CL than Scudetto. With 3 and 1/2 games left in Europe against toughest and highiest quality opposition, 3 games where every sec counts, 3 games for the biggest glory there, where you have to be at your best all the time - its ALL Milan's territory.

At the same time, we have to play against Serie A small teams, with may be only exception being Roma, which is by the way, teh only game I am completely confident of winning. We have to change our nature to hold to the lead we have built mostly in the games against the top 6-7 in teh league. As we ahve seen the last 2 weeks - wont be so easy as we woudl like to.

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Elephant King said:
If you are so keen on Arsenal or Roma, quit this forum and leave us alone.
Here, all of us are confident that we will clinch the lo scudetto and deliever our best in the CL. It is pathetic to see you expressing your pessimistic views on Milan with an expert tone everyday. i know you live in Milan, so what? It doesnt make you look wiser.
First off, speak for yourself, EK! Secondly, accept that not all express their confidence (or lack thereof) equally. When it comes to predictions I'm personally quite a superstitious and sceptic character myself.

P.S. You don't honestly think Diavolo is 100% serious about the "Realism or Arsenalism" and "biggest comeback in Modern Football history" talk, do you?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Laudrup said:
P.S. You don't honestly think Diavolo is 100% serious about the "Realism or Arsenalism" and "biggest comeback in Modern Football history" talk, do you?
Are you calling me a liar Laudrup;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
bono said:
Are you calling me a lier? ;)
No Bono, it's just that 99,99% of people think that Milan have a better chance of winning the Scudetto than CL, your see it the other way round;)

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Laudrup said:
That would break my heart, bono.

CL is a luxury but Serie A is Serie A, nothing beats 'lo scudetto'.:star:
:howler: :D I think we had this one same time last year and you know my opinion, so lets not go there again, please ... cause you are bound to loose! :tongue: CL is CL, nothing gets better, nothing else is higher, nothing is more important for Milan - a team that has shwon in the best moments of its history that prioretizes Europe over Italy with ease. ;)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts