Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,215 Posts
Quaresma, Balotelli maybe someone else... :undecide:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't watch the second half but I could tell you in the first half Quaresma did nothing wrong, he was trying hard....of course I'm biased 100% just look at my avatar so I might have missed something..

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,215 Posts
Balotelli for not putting in the hard work.

Quaresma for making bad decisions and sucking in general. Besides the fact that he's already been warned by Mourinho.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Right,

Some highlight pictures show JM really angry at something. Not the ref, not the opposition, but things going on in our team. I have not seen him like this with CFC.

Something, like what you guys said, must have triggered it.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can someone tell me what minute you are referring to with the shouting match with Balotelli? I have the match on tape..

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,215 Posts
Can someone tell me what minute you are referring to with the shouting match with Balotelli? I have the match on tape..
I think it was actually on several occassions. One fairly early in the half. And then a larger outburst later on when Mourinho was about to blow a fuse. The other characters standing around the sideline seemed to enjoy the show judging by their smiles.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks...I'm assuming now you are referring to this:

PS: I had to blur out the hand due to R Rated content hehe ;)

·
Registered
47,980 Posts
Burdisso, I hope, has topped Mourinho's shitlist.

I think Obinna needs to mature a lot more before he gets much more playing time. Trying to score the Roma goal again and again isn't gonna happen every time. Deki should know that by now, but I don't begrudge him for trying a shot or so per match, since he's been known to score scorchers a couple of times a season.

·
Registered
47,980 Posts
Don't know what minute but Balotelli wasn't pressing at all. The sad thing is that he really didn't press even after Mourinho gave him the f**king over. Adriano pressed way more and I'm happy about that. I'm still not sure why Adriano was taken off...he wasn't bad at all, IMO. I was actually happy with Mourinho's subs after halftime since it showed his will to inject some urgency in the game but Adriano didn't deserve to go off this time. I'm not a fan of Adriano or anything, but I'm just saying is all.

·
Registered
67,330 Posts
We've had a 100% record at the Artemio Franchi over the past couple of seasons, but all things considered I'd be more than happy with a draw this time around.

Forza Inter.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Mario needs to start acting more like a kid hungry for playing time and less like.... Ibra.

He had some nice moves, but then failed to move nearly enough to be dangerous.

Quaresma sucked as much as everyone else in the first half. I don't think he brought the level of the team down in anyway. Unfortunately, when Genoa were pressing our midfielders, we needed someone with Quaresma's skill or Adriano's strength to hold on to the ball and either get a foul or beat their man, and none of them stepped up.

I really don't know what we will do in terms of midfielders for the next match if Viera, Cambiasso and Muntari are out? Maybe Chivu will play in midfield? or a 4-4-2 with two wingers?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Although Mourinho did not name anyone specifically, suggestions have been made that Ricardo Quaresma and Adriano may be dropped, which means Balotelli may get his chance in the starting XI.

From Goal.com, but it is not Landolna's.

How did Adriano do yesterday., i check Inter.it, he was rated at 5.6, was generally average. The lowest were Cruz and Quaresma.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts