Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i think genoa is for real...milito is on fire...and the best player of the world, as bobby claims...they and napoli are dangerous teams...it will be a tough game...

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
47,953 Posts
Genoa is tough, man. We should really approach this game with caution.

·
Registered
67,242 Posts
..Then we have Viola away in midweek. Tough fixtures ahead of us.

We have to rest JZ and Cambiasso somewhere between the line, probably JZ (against Genoa) as we can use Chivu in his spot.

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,203 Posts
..Then we have Viola away in midweek. Tough fixtures ahead of us.

We have to rest JZ and Cambiasso somewhere between the line, probably JZ (against Genoa) as we can use Chivu in his spot.
Hopefully... :nervous:

But every time there seems to be an opportunity to rest JZ we get some injuries and he has to step in and fill the open spot. :groan:

·
Registered
67,242 Posts
Yeah, let's hope Max gets back. It's been a while. Vieira, meh..

Thankfully we don't have a defenders injury crisis like the one we had at the start of the season, even if Cambiasso did us proud there when called upon.

Still on the injury front - there's absolutely no room for either Jimegol or Figo once they recover. Hell I even forgot they're on the roster. :D Balotelli AND Adriano on the bench ffs..insane stuff right there.

P.S. Kaka and Messi were both rested today btw, just shows you that JZ, Cambiasso and Maicon are studs. :proud:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Inter v Genoa: disciplinary info
Thursday, 23 October 2008 14:52:02
[FOTO Thursday, 23 October 2008 14:52:02]

MILAN - No players from either team are disqualified for Sunday afternoon's Serie A Week 8 match at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. Inter winger Quaresma is a booking away from an automatic one-match ban.

Inter v Genoa, disciplinary info:

Inter
Cautioned: Quaresma.
Disqualified: -

Genoa
Cautioned: -
Disqualified: -

inter.it

·
Registered
67,242 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Ibra has played many minutes too, he deserves a good rest if inter are up at end of 1st half

Muntari, Stankovic, JZ?

I hope Balotelli FINALLY gets some playing time,,, it would be weird if Obinna got time over Balotelli again

Channel 4 lists Cruz as a starter, wonder if that is to rest Adriano for Fiorentina?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Based on Form and availability, I like it to be this way.

JCesar
Maicon - Cordoba - Chivu - Burdisso
JZanetti - Stankovic - Muntari
Obinna* - Ibrahimovic - Adriano​

* Either Obinna or Balotelli gets a run.

Fair to them, as both Amantino and Quaresma are not doing that well atm. But I guess, Mourinho would play one winger. No changing of CB pairing.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
hmmm if Quaresma does play then there is a bad hierarchy coming into the squad under Jose

like the way Stankovic ALWAYS played under Mancio no matter how terrible he was, even if Jimenez was playing far better

despite Quaresma's desperate form he's still keeping Balotelli out of the side

that said Ibra-Balotelli-Adriano looked very unbalanced against Werder - maybe it's worth one last try though

and

the problem with playing Mancini is a) he can't cross and b) can't take set pieces

why oh why doesn't Stankovic take the indirect FK's like under Mancio??

Should be a tough game but I expect us to have chances - depends on whether we take them or not

1 goal win

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Daniele Orsato to ref Inter v Genoa
Friday, 24 October 2008 12:14:38
[FOTO Friday, 24 October 2008 12:14:38]

MILAN - Daniele Orsato of the Schio refereeing section has been appointed to take charge of Sunday afternoon's Serie A Week 8 match between Inter and Genoa (Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, kick-off 15:00).

Orsato, will be assisted by linesmen Pugiotto and Cariolato, with Marelli acting as fourth man.

Serie A Week 8 fixtures and match officials (all kick-offs at 15:00 on Sunday 26 October unless stated otherwise):
Atalanta v AC Milan: Farina (Novi Ligure); Maggiani, Pirondini; Bergonzi)
Cagliari v Chievo: Brighi (Cesena); Toscano, Conca; Tozzi
Inter v Genoa: Orsato (Schio); Pugiotto, Cariolato; Marelli
Juventus v Torino (Sat 25 Oct at 20:30): Rocchi (Florence); Stagnoli, Copelli; De Marco
Lazio v Napoli: Banti (Livorno); Faverani, Stefani; Pierpaoli
Palermo v Fiorentina (Sun 25 Oct at 20:30): Morganti (Ascoli Piceno); Alessandroni, Di Liberatore; Cavarretta
Reggina v Lecce: Russo (Nola); R.Bianchi, Vicinanza; Valeri
Sampdoria v Bologna: Celi (Campobasso); P.Costa, Musolino; Rosetti
Siena v Catania (Sat 25 Oct at 18:00): Stefanini (Prato); Liberti, Viazzi; Tagliavento
Udinese v Roma: Saccani (Mantova); Rossomando, D'Agostini; Gervasoni

inter.it

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,203 Posts
Hopefully... :nervous:

But every time there seems to be an opportunity to rest JZ we get some injuries and he has to step in and fill the open spot. :groan:
God damn it! :wallbang: :groan:

Any word on Cambiasso's injury? I'm guessing a muscle strain, expected rehabilitation time 5 months...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Genoa is tough, man. We should really approach this game with caution.
No doubt about it they're a tricky visitor and can cause some real headache's,but still I'd certainly expect Inter to claim three point's in this one.

·
Registered
67,242 Posts
I've just heard Javier Zanetti say this on Inter channel: "We (referreing to South Americans) sleep more on planes than in our homes"

:D :stress:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 184 Posts