Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
forget about the derby...i think we need to start performing well...everyone needs to step up...it's still early and still have time to improve as a team...also, welcome back from suspension, muntari...

FORZA INTER!!!!

·
Registered
62,633 Posts
We'll be needing to score 2 because it's a fact that Bologna will at least grab one off a cross..

They're a team that lost 4 games on the trot, so anything but a win would be nothing short of disgraceful.

Vieira in for Stankovic, may be bring back Quaresma and Mancini to the starting eleven and play Adriano as a CF, Zlatan has been garbage this season barr the Panathinaikos game, put him on the bench for this one.

If we don't see some sort of a reaction on Saturday, when will we?

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I really question how well Inter will play on offense.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i believe that we will not loss this game...but a win or a draw.? that's a question mark...

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
2 forwards and 1 winger please. I think that's what suits our attack best.

Quaresma, Adriano and Ibrahimovic is how I'd play it. Ibrahimovic scoring will ease his frustration, resting him will get him more annoyed IMO.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
We have a weeks rest afterwards, so we should play our best 11. I just want Ibrahimovic to stop whatever it was he was doing yesterday.

·
Registered
62,633 Posts
Us the fans will rest, the players won't.

·
Registered
17,350 Posts
we need to play

Cesar

Maicon Chivu Cordoba Zanetti

Vieira Cambiasso Muntari

Mancini​
Ibra

Adriano​

Ibra is guaranteed to be sh*t again if he plays straight through the centre.

I'd like to give Quaresma the benefit of the doubt but so far he looks like a 17 year old who's just been allowed to play pro for the first time - rarely have I seen a new signing look so completely out of their depth

- as for his "improvement" against Werder - he had about 4 crosses, none of which reached our offensive players, as far as I can remember

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
HAS MOURINHO LOST IT?????

This is training?????

WTF?????

WTF x 3??????

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Okay now the key is the second picture. What is Mourinho staring at? Meanwhile Balotelli is kneeing the hell out of Cesar in the last picture..hope he had the cup on. And finally Cordoba looks like a frieken baby in his mother's arms...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Stop posting!! We must all await self-proclaimed football expert Anomander Rake. Relying on the forward to create offence is not acceptable. Drogba, Messi, Torres etc, their teams must stop relying on them, maybe they should all be benched?

You have any other smart ideas this week mr Wiseguy? :groan:
Please, enlighten us! :groan:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=6658147&postcount=222

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Creativity comes from many areas on the pitch in a good team bobby. Now tell me....what the hell is going on in training?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Lets rely on Julio Cesar for scoring :D

ok Today's Gazzetta's Probs

JCesar

Maicon - - Cordoba - - Rivas - - JZanetti

SuperGramps - Cambiasso - SulleyMuntari

Amantino____________Adriano
Ibrahimovic​

Subs: Toldo Samuel Stankovic Bolzoni Quaresma Cruz Obinna

As expected, Red is going to talk about the henious lineup, with no Creativity in Mid like we have to play a Trequartista , and Ridiculous way of Playing Adriano facing Ibrahimovic's ass :D, and the diabolical 433 :D

Ok its only probs.

·
Registered
17,350 Posts
not gonna watch this one tonight

Staurday night in Berlin is too good to waste on watching this team, the way it's playing at the moment

already wasted Wednesday and Sunday nights over the last week

I'd imagine it could be weeks, maybe months before this whole side gels and starts performing to its abilities -

but they're truly hard to watch ATM

-- - as I think N4L suggested I would seriously consider resting (dropping?) Zlatan for this game because he's totally off form

Mancini - Adriano - Quaresma could be awesome if Quaresma actually steps up and decides to play

·
Registered
17,350 Posts
Lets rely on Julio Cesar for scoring :D

ok Today's Gazzetta's Probs

JCesar

Maicon - - Cordoba - - Rivas - - JZanetti

SuperGramps - Cambiasso - SulleyMuntari

Amantino____________Adriano
Ibrahimovic​

Subs: Toldo Samuel Stankovic Bolzoni Quaresma Cruz Obinna

As expected, Red is going to talk about the henious lineup, with no Creativity in Mid like we have to play a Trequartista , and Ridiculous way of Playing Adriano facing Ibrahimovic's ass :D, and the diabolical 433 :D

Ok its only probs.

another off-the-wall post by you A10,

but anyway, that line-up is OK except for 2 things

- 1) Rivas (is Chivu injured?)

2) Ibra playing ahead of Adriano which will be catastrophic again, and yes there's another nice adjective for you to learn A10

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
I am really honoured by the attention, Bob. :D I will leave to ponder the difference between reliance and overrealiance on forwards to create, when you get it, we might continue the conversation.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
the ire are in berlin...u must b betweenmilf legs at the moment

Man whore

hahahahaha

And on this game red's formation is aite but i dunno abt the team choices

i wud do this one here

maicon Cordoba Rivas Maxwell
Chivu/Muntari Cambiasso Zanetti
............................Quaresma/Amantino
Ibra
Adri

·
Registered
17,350 Posts
the ire are in berlin...u must b betweenmilf legs at the moment

Man whore

hahahahaha
fingers crossed I will be in the near future

when in the name of God is Ol Tazzy gonna grace Europe with his presence?

Rivas to start? ?! Things must be really reef-tastic down there at the moment Tazzy - we need Cris Chivu in there

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Lazio just scored a last minute equalizer to stave off defeat at home to Lecce. Which means we can join them at the top of the table with a win today. Not that being top at this point means a whole lot.

I just want to see good football.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts