Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's how many women and children there were on the stands in Gencler game according to Musa Cözen, the LigTV producer.

So it's nt only my own imgaination then, because i have had the feeling that SSS is flooded with especially women when Fener plays. When Musa Cözen said approx. 10,000.....i was like this :eekani:....because he if anyone knows what he is talking about!

This is a great honour for Fener who has done a lot to minimize the violence on the stands. SSS has become a place were women a children can easily spend a saturday/sunday afternoon and watch very good football!:)

I hope this trend continues....

·
Administrator
25,394 Posts
i swear to God that when i saw this thread i thought u were refering to ur number of posts:D

and i was gonna ask when were u gonna be serving us the drinks u owe us for putting up with u this long:D

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts
Cengo, bro, I have one question.

What are you doing for living? Or should I say, what are you doing when you are not posting on Xtratime? 13.09 posts per day that's a lot! ;):)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quidam said:
Cengo, bro, I have one question.

What are you doing for living? Or should I say, what are you doing when you are not posting on Xtratime? 13.09 posts per day that's a lot! ;):)
Im working....:)

Writing 13 posts per day isnt that difficult....takes maybe 20-30 minutes of my life....

I write some on the mornings and some on the afternoons....you can do pretty much on a single day if you organize it properly....;)

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
I thought it was a topic for your posts too, but then I remembered that real men don't open topics about there post number (sorry burhan) :howler: :D

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I didn't think that this thread was about number of posts) I thought that it's a new record from Fener, maybe from basket Fener :D

By theme: it's very good achievement for Fener and Turkish football on the whole :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
25,394 Posts
its getting really close so....i think i 'll order mine now:D

a vodka and lime on the rocks please:D can u add some brown sugar too?:D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts