Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the best? Who is the guy that brings chills up and down Ur spine when u watch him, the guy that elevates his team to a new level, who is he?

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Ronaldinho is the best player in the world in my eyes, so he'd automatically be placed as the world's best playmaker. Totti would probably come second, but I haven't seen as much of him as I'd like to this season. Every time I see him though he either seems to be Roma's creative driving force, or not caring and trying to be flash, thus not benefitting the team. A game that comes to mind is against Leverkusen in Germany this season.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
there aint any great ones around now since the decline of Zidane and Rui Costa, they are fading from modern football anyway, years ago there were loads of them.

·
63,337 Posts
yes but was the chicken a playmaker or a defensive midfielder that ran a lot ? :shades:

·
63,337 Posts
and what about the egg ? was the egg a playmaker of am i just thinking of Zidane's head ? :mute:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
ronaldinho isnt even playing as a playmaker right now?

i dont need to say who i think is the best playmaker in the world look at the pic
:stuckup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Pirlo stands out in my mind as excellent playmaker.But he's got direct competition from Kaka.

·
Registered
99 Posts
KnoccOut said:
ronaldinho isnt even playing as a playmaker right now?

i dont need to say who i think is the best playmaker in the world look at the pic
:stuckup:
I think Riquelme kinda fell of the radar.A good player just not as influential as he used to be.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts